Chapter Seven SHOWCASE PT 1

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

The showcase....

 

“So what happened at your sleepover?” Nara asked as Mali did her hair. Thanks to her father making her dance for a living, Mali knew how to do her hair as well as others. Mali smiled and pinned Nara’s bangs back gently and started carefully curling her hair like the picture the stylist had given her. They had two hours before they performed and the girls were all getting ready with two stylist sick and a manager who was getting their clothes almost an hour away.
 
“It was nice until someone had to ruin it.” Nara waited until she had finished to look at herself and smiled and then looked at Mali as she sat on the floor next to the mirror. Though it has been a month the girls have been working hard even when they got sick. About two weeks ago, Minhee had gotten sick and was told by the manager to rest sand to stay home. Since they were so close, the girls told her if she wanted to practice that they would be open to the possibility of getting sick, though Momo thought that she had something else. They haven’t had anytime to talk to the other about anything.
 
“What happened?” Nara tilted her head to the side and looked puzzled as she tried to get more out of her. Mali let out a sigh and leaned back a bit.
 
“Well, Sehun and I were sleeping on the floor since Suho had to supervise us Kai woke me up just to tell me that he thinks he is in love with me.” Nara gasped and leaned in, normally she would not be really interested since Mali liked talking about Nara and tell her what she heard at school about the rumor.
 
“What??” Mali nodded and finished her hair, it bounced lightly in curls, a streak of pink in her dark hair.
 
“He said he thought he was in love with me and I asked him what he felt when he saw me. All he could say was that he felt like he would do anything for me.” 
 
“What did you say?” Nara asked and twisted her gray streak between her finger tips.
 
“I told him that he was confused. I told him that when I look at Sehun that just seeing him makes me smile, holding his hand makes my palms feel hot. And when I hear his name I just can’t wait to see him again. I also told him what Sehun says when he is around me and he said that he just feels like a huge rainbow has fell right in front of him and it gives him a hot and magical feeling.” Mali said quietly, looking around to see if he was there. When she saw he was gone she leaned in closer.
 
“Kai called my dad after I rejected him and told him that I was sleeping over and was unsupervised so I had to go home at six in the morning.” Nara nodded and felt bad for her unni, she could understand how she felt since it was upsetting when someone lies about you.
 
“Unni… have you two ever… you know. Done it?” Nara turned red as she asked Mali this. Nara did hear from Kai that Sehun and Mali have but she didn’t want to just believe it without asking her. Mali turned red as well and put down her comb that she was using to comb her hair.
 
“Umm… Nara why don’t we not talk about that…” Nara nodded at what Mali said and saw the others had gotten ready but were waiting for their clothes.
 
“Minhee unni~ you look like a super model!!” Nara hopped up and down as she said and grinned at the taller girl. Minhee looked down and her cheeks turned a light pink. 
 
“I don’t know… I don’t think I look that good-” “But you do!!”  Minhee was about to say something but their manager told Nara to get ready to perform.
 
Here is part one~! I finished my project that i had to present to in front of people and max time was 15 minutes and i did 15 minutes. so i think i passed :3. anyway tell me whatcha think of the first part please~ I think there might be three parts... not sure.