Chapter nine SHOWCASE PT 3

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Wish!” All five girls bowed and lightly clapped as the crowed went wild. Each one of the five held a mic in their hands as they sat in their chairs that Leeteuk had placed down with their names or stage names on for them.
 
“So how are all of you?” Leeteuk asked and gave them all his angelic smile and they all nodded and said how they were.
 
“So why don’t you all actually introduce yourselves personally.” Leeteuk sat down and they went from oldest to youngest. Minhee stood up from her seat in the middle of the group.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Nicolette, oldest of Wish.” The crowd went wild and all of the girls could hear Mir from the back of the stage screaming “THAT’S MY GIRL!” from to their right. Once she sat down Haerin stood.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Haerin, second oldest of Wish.” Next Momo, who hopped up from her chair as Haerin carefully sat back down. As she was cheered on you could hear many SM artists cheering for her.
 
“I’m Momo, and I am the third oldest of Wish.” Leeteuk gave her a brow lift and saw her bow slightly but politely. When Momo was sitting you could hear all of Nu’est cheering from back stage and they stopped as Mali stood up.
 
“A-annyeonghaseyo… I’m Mali second youngest to Wish.” Leeteuk laughed at her stuttering and had caught her almost speak in English. As Mali sat you could hear EXO-K members cheer from the back but you could mainly hear Baekhyun’s voice calling out her name and it sounded like he said Molly. Soon Nara stood up and she quickly bowed and spoke.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Twinkle and I’m maknae.” The audience went wild at over her and you could hear BAP as well as her friends within the label and school cheer for her as she sat down.
 
“Alright, lets start with how old Twinkle is.” Leeteuk slightly turned to them and she lifted her mic to .
 
“I’m sixteen..” Nara had added one year to her age since even though on her ID they kept her actual age on, she was actually sixteen, which was cool, it meant she had two sixteen birthdays. Leeteuk nodded and talked about her age being one of the right times to debut.
 
“Nicolette, you seem very calm with the MBLAQ shirt on.” Leeteuk was referring to Minhee’s shirt Mir made her with a huge “M” on the front. Minhee nodded and smiled sweetly before Leeteuk moved to the next member, Momo.
 
“Momo~ you look adorable today as always.” Momo thanked him and started to play with the hem of her shirt as he went to Mali.
 
“Is it pronounced like Molly?” Mali laughed and shook her head lightly and put the mic to her lips.
 
“Its May Leh… that’s how my mother wanted to sound.” Leeteuk nodded and commented on how that was nice. Once he finished with her we went to Haerin.
 
“So Haerin, WGM? So soon?” Haerin nodded and smiled before speaking.
 
“It was out of luck.” Haerin smiled as they all giggled and laughed on the stage.  They all knew it was because she deserved it but she thought it was shear luck. 
Leeteuk smiled at the two and began the questions, he took out his cards and played a recording of the voices that asked the question, one happening to be in Thai.
 
“Maybe we should-” Leeteuk had tried to get the manager but Mali stopped him and spoke into the mic.
 
“She asked what do we do on our spare time and who are we with out of all the people we know.” The group looked at Mali with a shocked face and Momo voiced her surprise.
 
“Yah~ when did you understand Thai?” Mali laughed lightly and answered.
 
“Since I was able to talk, first language, second Korean, third English.” The girls nodded and they answered oldest to youngest.
 
“I do modeling and it’s with other models most of the time unless I am not scheduled, then I just stay at the dorm.” Minhee smiled and laughed lightly.
 
“I like to go out and normally I’m with Mali unless she’s unavailable, then I ask Chanyeol oppa since he likes to ride rollercoaster’s with me.” Haerin laughed as she said this, it was known around the SM artist that when she came in she had converted Chanyeol from not liking going on the large rides to loving it.
 
“I like to just have fun but I normally am with Nara… unless she has school projects or busy.” Momo rubbed her shoulder lightly and Nara laughed and gave Momo a high five. 
 
“I’m normally at school, home, the dorm, or at my dance class. If not there then I am with Haerin….” Mali’s face turned red and she lowered it a bit before they continued on the Nara.
 
“I like hanging out with Momo unni and Minhee unni… and being around my friends.” Momo smiled and hugged Nara quickly and then another question popped up. It was in French.
 
“She asked how many of us have boyfriends.”  Minhee laughed along with Leeteuk at what she said and he asked them to raise their hands if they had a boyfriend. Momo and Minhee raised their hands. Mali, slowly turned red and did the same.
 
“How long?” Leeteuk asked the three and Minhee answered first.
 
“A while now.” All of the sudden you could hear Mir in the background acting goofy and she started to laugh. 
 
“Ah~ that is good… Momo shii?” Momo placed her finger to her chin to think about it and came up with the answer.
 
“Six months two weeks and five days.”  The girls smiled at how well she kept the time and Leeteuk commented on how she must know every date that they went out on. Momo confirmed that quickly before he ushered them off so Minhee got ready for her solo.
 
As the girls got ready Minhee started to panic, her group members who didn’t have to perform yet tried to comfort her. Momo gave her a hug as Nara brought her the clothes that she was to perform in. Minhee thanked her and took the clothes and she carefully put it on before once again panicking.
 
“Minhee unni… you know how to do this.” Mali hurried over once she saw her oldest friend in a panic. Minhee just shook her head felt tears about to fall from her eyes. When the group noticed that she was up in less then five minutes they tried harder to make Minhee feel better.
“Minhee unni, you wanted this solo and you were willing to work of it. That helped you get this solo, do not let it go to waste.” Mali held onto Minhee’s arms as she spoke. It was true that because of how high and long Mali could hold notes that she got the solo Minhee now had. Minhee had told them she wanted it and told them she would work for it. Since Mali didn’t want a solo the others all voted that she would get it. 
 
As Mali tried to calm her down, Minhee nodded and gave them all a hug and they all waved her off as she went onto the stage.
 
“YOU GOT THIS!” They all shouted as Minhee went out in her beautiful dress and waited for the lights to hit her. With her eyes closed she heard a click of the lights and she felt like cupid had shot her with not a love arrow, but an arrow coated with courage and determination to show everyone what she can do.
 
Hi~! Long time no see! Sorry I took so long, I have to pass in school and it's my last week. :) I really hope that this chapter is okay and i got everything perfect with the girls. this is the last part since I decided to let Haerin get something special shown in the next chapter. :3 If you have any feedback then please tell me or just in general. if it's something serious then... Donno. Anyway here's Minhee's dress :3 Ps: there might be a vote soon after this week. Pss: My strange addictions... is Effed up. a woman was drinking her own pee. O. O;
 I thought that it would fit her and it was really pretty and i thought that if I imagined her hair down that it would look better. that and it's purple and I've been on a purple kick with dresses.