Chapter Five

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

My note is at the TOP today~! XD I wanted to say that This chapter is long and I almost cried writing it (I am a very emotional person.) And I hope you all like it!! And The pink words is a link to the dance. It starts around 30 seconds or so if you want to skip right to it. and dont forget the FEED ME!! :3 Now I must finish typing my paper i have to turn in before Midnight. (i HAD to finish this before i started my paper or i would have forgotten.) 

 “Chanyeol oppa!! Put me DOWN~!” Haerin was laughing as Chanyeol held her around the waist and swung her around, his face had a smile plastered onto it and his eyes were crescent moon shaped. As the two were being goofballs Kai and Mali were walking four feet behind them, Kai holding Mali’s wrist like an older brother did his sister. For the two it was a bit awkward since normally Sehun wouldn’t let her and Kai be alone together for a reason unknown to Mali.
 
“Kai oppa should be spinning Mali~!” Haerin let out a kid like squeal as Chanyeol changed directions, her long hair waving as he turned the opposite way. Kai looked down at the shorter girl and then looked away, slightly embarrassed. It was only three and he wanted to flee from the park. Not only did he think that this was a bad idea for him to be there. He was HELPING his maknae fix the mistake that he told him not to make.
 
“Mali shii… do you want to be spun around?” Kai looked at Mali through the corner of his eye and watched as Mali shook her head and looked at the dance stage in the park, the person that was on stage was dancing for the kids who were resting there and for adults and teens as well. As she watched she didn’t realize that she had stopped walking. Her feet glued to the ground as she saw how the person was. It was Sehun. 
 
“Mali~! What are you looking at-” Haerin looked over the way her friend was and saw who she was staring at.
 
‘He’s here early.’ Haerin motioned for Kai to go quietly and watched as the EXO member nodded and turned the other way. He wouldn’t listen to his heart that told him to yell and shout at his group member to leave. Once Kai had left Chanyeol attempted to but was stopped by Haerin, who grabbed him by the sleeve and turned to give him the look. The look she gave him told him that he wasn’t off the hook yet since she was having fun and she really wanted him to win a teddy bear for her since there was a real big one that everyone was attempting to get.
 
|| Just wait until they make up and then we can go on the rollercoaster and get the bear. || Haerin mouthed as the announcer at the stage asked if there was anyone else who wanted to perform and Haerin raised her hand and pointed to Mali.
 
“She does, she does!” Haerin pulled Mali toward the stage and lightly shoved her on stage. As Mali stumbled onto the stage she looked up at the announcer’s face as he asked for her name age and how she learned her talent.
 
“Um.. Anniyeonghaseyo, Lee Mali imnida. I am 16 years old and I have been in an academy for dancing until I was ten and I am currently in a Rookie group known as Wish. Um… I hope you like my dance. Enjoy.” Haerin smiled as she stood in the front of the audience while they watched Mali place her Ipod in a controller and picked out a song. Once she had the song, her shoes came off and so did her socks as well. 
 
‘Here goes…’ Haerin thought as she felt the boom of the base hit her and the passion Mali had was shown to her.
 
“Give a round of applause to Mali of Wish!” The crowed clapped and whistled as Mali quickly put her shoes and socks on.
 
“When is your showcase?” Mali turned red as the mic was handed to her and she smiled. 
 
“It’s a month from now and we will also be performing to a few of our label mates’ songs as well so come by and enjoy.” Haerin laughed lightly as the announcer looked at her in surprise at how much she gave out. He had obviously thought that she would not want to talk in fear of embarrassing herself. 
 
“You heard the lady, be prepared to hear the official announcements and go support the new Rookies. If they are anything like this young lady here then they are one of the best!” Mali bowed respectively and hurried off the stage and to Haerin, who pulled her into a hug.
“You did so good! I didn’t know you were THAT flexible!” Mali smiled at her unni and just hugged her again, her bangs covering her face slightly.
 
“I had so much fun!” Haerin nodded in agreement before her shoulder was tapped. It was time.
 
“Mali, I have to pee so listen to unni when she says to talk to the person I told to watch you.”  Mali opened her eyes and looked up to see the person who was watching her and stood there, frozen in her spot. Seeing her chance to escape and go get her bear and ride the rollercoaster with Chanyeol, who took her hand and rushed her to the line that was now short.
 
“Oppa…” Mali looked down and bit her lower lip, beginning to twiddle her fingers. Sehun looked down at her for a minute before leaned toward her and scooping her up in his arms. Since there was a height difference he lifted her onto his shoes carefully and watched as her arms wrapped around his neck slowly, her hands shaking as she enclosed his neck and lifted herself up a bit more. Sehun, understanding what she was doing slid his hand down and hooked it behind her knees and lifted.
 
“Do you want to go to the rollercoaster?” Sehun quietly asked and Mali shook her head and held on tighter. She might be allowing him to hold her and carry her, but she was waiting for an explanation. 
 
“You feel lighter Mal, why have you been not eating?” Mali looked at him in the corner of her eye before facing him completely.
 
“You’re why I haven’t been eating…You ignore me for a month, deny having a girlfriend and then when I call to talk to you all I get is DO or Chen telling me that you are busy or not wanting to talk.” Sehun flinched lightly and sighed.
 
“That’s not a good reason to ignore a human need and not eat-” “It’s a reason when the person I’ve been attached to is ignoring me!” Mali hid her face back in his shoulder and Sehun looked around to make sure no one was around them. They thankfully had made everyone around the stage leave the area. 
 
“Mali… I just don’t think I’m right for you-”  Mali looked down and thought for a second before struggling against him hard, her legs flailing and her arms pushing away from him.
 
“MALI!” Sehun gasped as he tried to keep her from falling but he lost his grip as her nails scratched him across the face. As Mali landed hard Sehun stood there in shock. Mali never hurt him before, even on accident. This felt like a slap to his face, like the one Minhee gave him before she dragged him into the dorm.
 
“You tell me this after I told you everything, after three years and after what I always say to you. What makes you think you’re not the right person for me?” Sehun looked down and stared at her as tears filled her eyes. He realized that he hurt her and wasn’t doing a good job of fixing it.
 
“Because I can’t stand thinking about how much older I am then you. How much your father hates me for everything I’ve shown you and let you do. Everything that the fans of my group will do to you, you don’t know how much they hate you and the girls in your group for being with who they are with. I’ve heard people call Minhee so many things and I can’t help but defend her and Momo. They were with me in training and they are like siblings to me. And then there’s you-”  Mali flinched and felt her face grow hot as he continued to talk about the two like they were his world and she couldn’t help but feel jealous. Normally she wasn’t the jealous type and those were her unnis but it was like a stake to the heart.
 
“So I’m just nothing right?” Sehun looked at her with wide eyes and quickly shook his head no.
 
“A-ani, let me finish-” “You did finish and you just told me that I’m nothing but a person you don’t care about.”
 
Sehun smacked his forehead lightly before ruffling his hair and looking at her. He was never good at explaining things with Mali. She made him nervous, hot and lose track of his thought process half the time and then there were times were she never let him get a word in… and that was when she was already hurt badly by his action or the action of others.
 
“Mali, I don’t know how to protect you because either way you are hurt. I ignored you to make others think you had a different guy as your boyfriend so they would stop writing so badly about you.” Finally he go it out. Sehun felt like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. Mali just stood there, quickly wiping under her eyes as she cried silently. 
 
‘This would have been a good time to have Nara around’ Mali thought and imagined Nara trying to make bunny ears over Sehun’s head, hopping to reach.
 
“Mali?” Sehun bend down slightly and grabbed her hand and placed it on top of his heart and leaned down to press his lips to her forehead. As Sehun did this Mali could feel the soft beating of his heart, the fast pulsating feeling slightly frightened her as well as make her own beat faster. After a minute of keeping them pressed against her forehead, Sehun pulled away.
 
“I’m sorry I ignored you… and that I was being a jerk to you. As well as making you jealous from talking about Minhee noona and Momo. But they are like my sisters and I love them… just not the way I love you.” Mali felt like her stomach was caught in at what he said. Once it went down she looked up.
 
“W-what?” Sehun smiled and pulled her towards him and caught her as she tripped at the strength of his pull.
 
“I love you… And I will say and express it more often like I should.” Mali smiled and felt more tears fall as well as two hands cupping her face. Sehun slowly started to pull Mali up and she stood on the tips of her toes. Their faces were an a few centimeters away from touching.
 
“YAH~! I DON’T APPROVE OF THIS!!!” Haerin shouted from ten feet away, in her hands was a large teddy bear and in her other was Chanyeol’s hand, his face looking paler then normal and a bit green. He had ridden the rollercoaster five times in a row on a full stomach. Haerin, who had ate with him was surprised he wasn’t puking already but wasn’t going to ask him why he wasn’t. 
 
Mali blinked softly and pulled away before Sehun could protest and leaned to her right to look at Haerin better. 
 
“Unni! You ruined our moment!” Haerin grinned and tilted her head.
 
“But you’re too young for that kind of intimacy!” Haerin laughed as Mali turned red and hid her face in Sehun’s shirt. 
 
Though she had a bad month, she felt like this day had somehow in a way made up for it. 
 
“Lets feed you.” Sehun quickly scooped Mali into his arms and carried her to Haerin. As Mali slightly whined at him embarrassing her, Sehun just pecked her lightly and continued to carry her. Though the apology didn’t go as he planned, he did know that one day he would tell her the other important thing he wanted to say on another day.
 

With The other three + (Ren) (Mir) (Secret guest) = Chaos

 
“YAH~!” Stop it!!!!” Ren chased Tao around the small dorm as Tao carried Momo around, snuggling to her cheek lightly. Momo, seeing her friend wanting to snuggle, did it back and held onto his neck lightly. Ren did not like this one bit. 
 
“LET GO OF MY GIRL!” Ren grabbed Nara’s phone from her hand and chucked it at the maknae of EXO’s sup group EXO-M. Nara sat in her spot in complete confusion of were her phone was and started sniffing. She was texting someone important to her… and Ren ruined it.
 
“Ren go get Nara’s phone.” Minhee pointed to him with her newly painted nail, Mir wanted to learn how to pain her nails so they would spend more time together doing something that pampered her and not just for the fun of it. Ren looked and Minhee with a pissed off look and tilted his head to the side.
 
“When do you order me around?” Minhee raised a brow and narrowed her eyes. Momo’s one rule for Minhee was to not touch Ren because he was like a dragon when mad. Since the two were both mad she decided that she’d touch him with something.
 
“Last time I checked I told you to sit and you did. But since you don’t want to sit,” Minhee grabbed a cup of water carefully and walked over to him, pouring it on him, giving him her mischievous look as she stood in front of him. Ren stood still and looked shocked. He was covered in water and he felt like he was on fire from his rage.
 
“Will you get her phone please, she looks like she’s going to cry and no one wants a maknae to cry right?” Ren quickly nodded and went to go get Nara’s phone and handed it to her. As he did this Minhee quickly caught Tao by the back of his shirt and handed Momo to Mir and forced the marital artist to sit down.
 
“Tao STAY.” Minhee oddly commanded him like a dog and Tao didn’t know if he should listen to her or not, so he did, sitting quietly and apologizing for causing trouble.
 
“It’s okay just… next time you come here to try and kiss Momo make sure her Boy toy isn’t here.” Ren snapped his head Minhee’s ways with a shocked expression.
 
“WHAT?!”