Chapter twenty seven

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

"Minhee unni... why are you looking around? It's dark out." Momo asked as she held her large bear in her arms as Mali opened the door. Once they all were inside, Minhee quickly closed the door and locked it before calling out to Nara. Once she didn't answer, Minhee went into the maknae's room and noticed that she was sleeping with her cell phone open and left to be read. Minhee played with her fingers before going up and reading Nara's message that was to Zelo. The message was telling him that she was busy for the next few weeks. Once she finished reading, Minhee placed it back and went out to the other three girls and sat down, sighing.

 

"I had fun!" Momo stated and gave her bear a tight hug, rubbing her face in it's stomach as Haerin nodded and looked at Mali.

 

"What do you think Mal?" Haerin asked Mali and she looked at Haerin and nodded with a smile. Though they didn't really get to be alone on rides, they did get to talk with the other by themselves and get to know the other. 

 

"It was fun... Minhee unni how was your time with Mir?" Mali turned to Minhee asked she asked her about her alone time with MBLAQ's maknae.

 

"It was fun... until that dancer chick came and pissed me off." Minhee said this casually, her face planted in her hands as she closed her eyes and tapped her feet. The other three girls looked at the other and then back at their unni.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Okay I know this is REALLY short but It was originally an authors note only but I thought I should give something before I made the girls go back to practice.

The note was about the notification side bar thing. The reason I put the side bar was because someone had unsubscribed but she's in the story... -_-' I don't know what to actually DO about it but I want to keep her in since I don't know the whole deal of the unsubscribing thing so I'm in a rut right now. I REALLY was hoping that my eyes were tricking me since I don't know if it was today or earlier on and I just didn't notice it... but they weren't and I'm really sad about it since everyone liked her and her request scene was coming up soon [two chapters soon that how close it was] But I want to keep her but I'm only putting this to ask what you guys think since you are in it too and I think it's more up to you all. But if she's still in I will either make a new member or ask someone to so I have an active person reading what happens. But yeah, I'm still really upset about this and though I know people who get mad over stuff like this I'm not mad, just really sad.

anyways. If you have ANYTHING that you want added you can post it down below, or if you want it to be PRIVATE pm me and tell me how soon you want it. That would help so then you dont have to wait and wait and I can find how to fit it. if it's rated... expect me to epic fail though... I am not good at writing those what so ever. 

PLEASE get back to me ASAP with what you think. This time I can't continue until i get your opinion since I dont have a clue what to do. This author's note will be taken off once I have everyone's opinion :( Thank you...