Chapter twenty nine

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

//Who is THAT?// Minhee looked from the computer as Mir's finger pointed passed her to one of the girls. it had been a long day of practice, Haerin HAD to leave due to how late it was and she was almost done filming and Momo had fallen asleep in the corner on the right side of the room. 

 

"Oh, that's our sub member until the others get back. She's sisters with Mali." Mir nodded at what she said before pulling out Pride on his side of the video chat.

 

//Pride misses his mommy~ why did I get him this week again?// Mir asked as Pride meowed and tried to get to Minhee through the screen. He had been with his mother's boyfriend so long and he wasn't as good of a caretaker as Pride was use to. He didn't give him a snack of milk if he came home an hour before he was suppose to. It made him mad but he had to behave so he could get to him mommy faster.

 

"Because I am in here almost all day~ and he's a kitten and needs exercise and love and care and attention. Currently I can not be there because of practice--Are you giving him his little bowl of milk if he's good and come home and hour early?" Minhee placed her hands on her hips and gave him the "You better have" look. Mir smiled and nodded nervously and Pride denied what his mommy's boyfriend said. He started to struggle to get to Minhee and She frowned.

 

"Mir I told you that was his treat if he came home--" //Thunder said not to--// "Okay well tell him I said he came drink a small mini bowl. Pride finishes it in two minutes tops if you put the right amount."

 

Mir nodded and looked at Minhee and apologized then did the same to Pride.

 

//Daddy still loves you~!// He hugged the cat tightly as he spoke, Pride just hissed at him before slipping away and  went to most likely go to sleep.

 

"Anyway, I'm going to go and practice for a bit longer. Bye." Minhee smiled and he waved at her before they ended the call. 

 

'Now to get back to work.' Minhee thought and called for the other two and got them back to practicing.