Chapter sixteen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

Meow

 

Minhee groaned lightly as she rolled in her sleep, her hair moving ever so slightly thanks to Pride, who was wide awake. Pride looked at his mommy and meowed again, lightly pawing her cheek to wake her. 

 

"No~" Minhee whined lightly as Pride continued his pawing. He was hungry and needed to go outside and his mommy wasn't waking up to take care of him. Thinking, Pride saw the window was slightly open and tilted his head to the right before running to it before peeking out the window carefully to check his surroundings to make sure he would come to the right house before he hopped out the window to the fire escape and went to explore.

 

As Pride wondered around Minhee woke up to see little scratches at her window and figured that Pride went outside. 

 

"Lets make him some food for when he gets back." Minhee thought aloud as she looked through the bag Mir got for her and Pride and pulled out a small bowl and cat food. Once she set the food on the empty desk under the window, Minhee opened the window before making sure that Pride did not land in the bowl. Once she was done Minhee quickly got ready for the day and walked out to talk to their manager.

 

"Oppa." Minhee called out to him as she noticed him walking pass the dorm door. he stopped and walked to her. 

 

"Yes Minhee?" Minhee lightly bowed and asked him about Pride.

 

"Are we allowed to have a kitten?" Minhee asked carefully as she watched their manager and saw he just sighed.

 

"If he doesn't come close to me then I guess so." He scratched the back of his neck as Minhee cheered and hugged him around his neck.

 

"Thank you so much!" Minhee let him go and quickly closed the door and ran to her phone to call Mir.

 

"Best morning EVER!!"

 

Short update before classes tomorrow. And just incase none of you all know. I have summer classes -_- until the 27th of July. So during the week I might not update and if I do then I am a happy camper. and for those of ou who are watching the Olympics training thing and are in the US [since I live in the US... If I could watch the others train I would but I can... Sadly] SAM AND JAKE MADE IT *throws party* I REALLY wanted them to make it. this is my first time watching the training thing so I am really happy that I got to and got to see all the Gymnastic stunts and moves.... and the abs on the guys *coughs* 

ANYWAY I Hope this small chapter was good and you all enjoyed it. Now I must go to bed so I can get ready for school.