Chapter 1

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

“Wow~! Isn’t that Lee Dongmin’s oldest?” Leeteuk nodded and the interviewer went straight to the next question.
 
“Well Leeteuk, I heard that you all did not come here alone?” The interviewer leaned closer to Leeteuk as he crossed his legs casually as he asked his last question. Though it was obvious that the large group had been hiding something Leeteuk, being the spokesmen of the group had nodded his head and gave him another smile.
 
“Why yes we did being along a surprise and it is getting prepared to greet you all.” Leeteuk looked at Jessica who looked back at the interviewer as his brow began to rise. Not only was the audience eager to see what the surprise was but also who the other members were. 
 
Leeteuk, who was the farthest away from the audience could hear them shuffling and whispering as they waited for the surprise. Though he knew what the surprise was, he couldn’t just  tell them, he had to let it show itself.
 
“Well since the audience can’t wait, why don’t we show the audience their surprise.” The interviewer waved his hand toward the large screen, the lights dimming and a voice was heard.
 
// I don’t like this movie.//  Leeteuk covered his mouth as he saw short blonde hair  on  girl as she got up from her spot next to the slightly scared brunette and reached for a lollipop from the Jar on the counter.
 
//Mali, how do you not like the Grudge? It’s not scary at all.//  Mali snapped her head towards the blonde and flinched at the cat meowing. As she flinched, Leeteuk as well as the whole audience noticed Sehun tense as he watched the scared look on Mali’s face expose itself. 
 
“She’s afraid of the death rattle…” Kai placed a hand on his maknae’s shoulder to reassure him as they watched the two talk.
 
//AHHH~! Nara, TURN IT OFF!!// Mali slammed her hands over her ears and pulled her knees to her chest, trying to draw out the sound of the death rattle. Though she had clearly agreed to watch the movie with Nara, she didn’t expect them to watch in the dark.
 
Nara patted Mali on the head before hearing the door open, seeing the light in the right corner of the room, she knew the other three were now home.
 
// Good evening Minhee unni, good evening Haerin unni, good evening Momo unni. Mali unni is scared of a funny movie.// Haerin, who was talking to Momo as they came in the house stopped and looked at the two youngest members and tilted her head to the side.
 
//Why is Mali crying?// Haerin spoke with a questionable expression on her face as she pointed to the brunette on the couch. 
 
As the audience, idols and interviewer watched, they saw a zoom of Mali’s face. Her eyes were closed as she struggled not to cry aloud and she was whispering something. Leeteuk looked down the six people in the row that separated him and the maknae of the group and saw the hurt look on his face before he quickly composed himself.
 
//Oppa…// 
 
Minhee frowned and walked up to the two and pulled Mali into a hug, rubbing her back to try to calm her down. Nara, seeing that her unni was really upset stood up and thought of something. She was going to pull a "Look what I can do." stunt like the last time.
 
//Mali unni~ look what I can do!//  Mali, who opened her eyes, looked at what Nara wanted to show her. Once she got the attention of the person intended, Nara started doing goofy dance moves, starting with the sprinkler.
“Does she normally do that?” Leeteuk looked at the interviewer and nodded his head with a smile. 
 
“She doesn’t like when others are upset, though she does normally make Mali cry on accident since she is her movie buddy.” The group nodded in agreement and saw that soon after Mali was smiling as she wiped her tears. 
 
“Sehun, are you alright?” everyone turned their head toward the maknae as he nodded his head and looked down. He hated that he wasn’t there.
 
“Is this live?” Leeteuk nodded head changed the subject as all the girls ID cards popped up on the screen. It was the end of the interview.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID CARDS:
 
 
 
 
 
I will say that it was HARD to pick members and also that I am happy on how things turn out and don't worry I have an idea for the rest of you guys ;3
and Ps: I don't think I did so well on the chapter
Pss: THE GRUDGE IS SCARY! O.O'
Psss: the next chapter will be more fun and i will try to make it longer :3