Chapter twenty six

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

"Nara... go inside and go in your room..." Dongkyu told his youngest new daughter and she just nodded and got out the car, before she left she turned to Haneul.

 

"Unni... why who were you on a date with earlier?" Haneul looked shocked and knew that if it was right then she would start to panic and deny it. Once she denied it, Nara was going to tell Mali to ask her. Nara hoped that she told the truth. 

 

"Nara, I was with my nephew earlier." Haneul said and though she was smiling it never reached her eyes, whenever she smiled her eyes twinkled and it was like magic but now it was just a like looking into a dead soul. Nara nodded and looked at Dongkyu again and asked what they were going to be doing besides their comeback. Though he was mad, Nara felt like since it involved her she wanted to know so that she could tell the others. Dongkyu looked at the rode for three minutes before turning to look at her. When the two looked at the other Nara felt like he was going to shoot lasers from his eyes. 

 

"You guys are going to be performing to three idol boy groups. One being Super Junior and the other EXO. But since you all left practice early I will not tell you the other group name. Get in the dorm." Nara just nodded, thanked him bowed before leaving. As she walked up the stairs to her dorm she saw Donghae, Taemin and Kai walking down. As she passed Donghae stopped and looked at the two he was walking with and stopped them before calling Nara.

 

"Yes?" Nara turned to the three.

 

"Where's Haerin?" Donghae asked Nara and she just shrugged.

 

"I'm sure their on their way home... They went to the theme park and I went to a friends." Nara told Donghae and went to him and patted him on the shoulder as if to reassure him.

 

"Thanks. Tell her to call me when she gets home 'kay?" Donghae asked and Nara nodded and smiled before turning to Kai.

 

"Have fun on your trip." Kai nodded and thanked her with a smile before asking her something.

 

"Where's Mali, I want to tell her goodbye." Kai asked Nara and she motioned towards Donghae.

 

"She's on a date." Donghae and Taemin started coughing ask if they were shocked and Kai had gotten a crazy look in his eyes but only for a second. It was like he caught it right after he had the look and tried to compose himself.

 

"With who?" Was all he asked before Sehun walked up behind Nara unnoticed by her. Nara smiled shyly at telling since it wasn't something Haerin wanted to get out but since Donghae knew and Taemin had an assumption she thought Kai should know also.

 

"Um... I don't think it's my business to tell so ask her when you get back..." Nara told Kai and looked away as he nodded and apologized for asking and walking away. As he walked away Donghae stepped closer to Nara and spoke in her ear so Taemin couldn't hear. Lately he was getting into other's business and telling all the groups and solo artists.

 

"Don't worry about Kai... He told me just an hour ago that he had a girlfriend. Though I think he's confused." Nara nodded and turned to Taemin and bowed and walked away to her dorm. As she closed the door she noticed that there was a large amount of things that were not there when they left. Nara could tell that Super Junior was there since Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun all had keys and some girls from F(x) have keys as well. But one section confused Nara since it looked like it was poisoned or something was just wrong with it and they were out for Mali, Haerin and Momo.

 

'I'll tell oppa and unni when they get back.' Nara thought as she retired for the day.

 

 

hey guys, just wanted to update while  had the chance.  :3 I am currently house sitting so if there is anything you want me to do today just place it below. :) I hope this chapter was okay~ it's been sitting here the same day i posted the last chapter. -_-' I didn't really know what to do with it at first.

OH~! and I finally picked their comeback single. :) I want to know if you want to see it during their performance or during their practice? Tell me what you think, kay??