Chapter eighteen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

Minhee skipped around the door as soon as she heard the door to the shower close and noticed that Mali's little sister was in bed with her, brushing her hair and talking to her sister. 

 

"Annyeong~" Minhee waved to the preteen and she was given a smile back in return without speaking her greeting but once Minhee saw the look on her face when she looked at her older sister, Minhee had to ask.

 

"What's wrong with Mali?" Minhee asked and walked into her dongsaeng's room. Nata looked down and patted her sister's back lightly.

 

"Well... You know yesterday while you were on your date?" Minhee nodded as Nata continued.

 

"Sehun and Mali broke up after the practice and I guess it was because he did something bad." Nata spoke with an unsure tone, her eyes dull as she spoke.

 

Minhee frowned and nodded before telling Nata to go make herself something to eat and watched as the twelve year old walked out of the room. Once she was gone, Minhee sat down next to Mali and nudged her.

 

"Yah~" Minhee poked Mali again and saw her photo book of her time in Korea since she was twelve and saw the words "DO NOT TOUCH" on the cover and couldn't help but open it. There were pictures of her whole family and throughout the family photos she saw Mali's handwriting in different languages and finally saw one with her and Sehun. The two looked really young and she saw Mali had her braces in and cute glasses while Sehun was in a school uniform.

 

'They look so cute...' Minhee thought as she flipped the next pictures and saw the two throughout the years until it was the picture all the girls took as trainees. Haerin had her hair in a neat ponytail, Nara, whose hair was long and still blonde had her bangs clipped back, Minhee herself had shorter hair and it was just down, Momo had the same hair length but it was black and Mali had her hair brown and it was to the end of her back. Minhee smiled at the memory and brushed her fingers against the picture. 

 

'I remember that day...' She thought as she felt the weight on the bed shift and saw Mali was staring at her with puffy red eyes.

 

"M-mali..." Minhee stuttered as her dongsaeng sat up fully and looked at her with a lost puppy look.

 

"I feel really stupid unni..." 

 

"Don't say that Mali... You are not stupid, and you'll get over this okay?" Mali looked at Minhee and just nodded and leaned against her shoulder , Minhee carefully moving her arm so she could pull her closer to her side and carefully laid her head against hers. As Minhee began to rock the two of them, Pride came walking in and saw his mommy and who he assumed was his auntie and hopped on his auntie's lap. He looked up at her and noticed that she was crying and leaned up and gave her a careful on her cheek before curling in her lap and purred in attempt to comfort her like his mommy was.

 

"Everything will be okay... I promise."

 

Author's Note 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Okay so first off I wanted to say... HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY~! And secondly I want to that I just found out [Sadly late... I think] that Kagin is back!! XD I'm so happy. But I still miss Heechul...

anywho I hope that you all are having a good holiday and that it is fun. :)