Chapter twenty eight

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

"Weren't you suppose to be with Woohyun today?" Minhee asked Haerin as they walked down to the practice room. Haerin looked at Minhee and smiled before nodding her head. Though she wanted to hang out she had a priority and that was to the group. 

 

"Yeah... but we have to make up for the day we skipped." Haerin replied as they opened the door, It had been a week since they left and the girls had been practicing hard to get ready for their comeback. The only one who had been missing constently was Nara, who was completely ignoring their calls.

 

'Hopefully Nara is here today or I think everyone's going to burst a vain...' Minhee thought as she opened the door to see Momo, Mali, and Mali's two sibling. Yet again, no Nara.

 

"Where's Nara?" Haerin asked, her face looked blank as she spoke. At this point she didn't think it would be wise to get emotional about it since they were a few days from their comeback. If she got emotional, Haerin might hurt herself or Momo, who was attached to Mali in the begining or the choreography.

 

"She's not here and neither of the managers are telling us where she is." Momo answered and looked panicked even in her position on Kroth's back. Momo was getting a bigger part in singing in their comeback single and if Nara didn't show up soon then she might no longer have a longer singing part.

 

"Well, I guess we should ask one of the trainees to come and--" "They all went on the field trip thing to get some more projects on their plate." Minhee was interrupted by Haerin who spoke the truth. Even if they called right now, the earliest that the girls would get there would be next week. 

 

Minhee was getting mad, It was a waste of Mali's time as well as her's since they had made the choreography for their comeback single. It was also waste of their time to be going to practice and practicing something that was now no use. As the girls got ready Minhee thought of something. Before she could say anything Momo spoke.

 

"Can't  we just move the date?" all three of the remaining girls looked at Momo and Kroth set her down and stepped away. He was more afraid to see if the other two would get mad since he saw Mali once a week throw something at him. A minute had passed and Minhee had explained that if they moved it then they would have to find another place for every other comeback they had. The contract for the building they rented was made so that if you had rented it out you could not change the date.

 

"Oh... Well can't Nata sub for the new girl until she gets here?" With that Minhee grinned. She had had the same idea and made a quick call to the trainer that should be able to tell the trainee in person. As Minhee made the call, Mali asked her sister if she was okay with subbing for someone else. It was a dangerous choice because one, Nata did not have training in singing, and even though Mali could vouch for her sister that her singing was good, it was still a risk. Two, there were fans of Nara's that could attack them all at the comeback or afterwards.

 

"Are you sure... I don't want you to think you have to do this." Mali placed her hands on her sister's shoulders and all Nata did was nod. In the preteen's mind she knew this meant a lot to the girls but more to Minhee and Mali since they spend long nights working on the whole thing. It would be like taking a piece of their hearts out and crushing them. Nata didn't want that and that was more powerful then her displeasure of being an Idol. At this point to make Minhee and Mali's hard work know, Nata would sell her soul. She wasn't the only one who would either.

 

"Thank you so much Nata... We owe you big time." Haerin placed a hand on the girl's head and smiled at her before they got ready to practice. They had a lot to do.

 

Author's Note:

This is a Temp member until I pick the new one. [but I clearly sent them all way on a trip so I have time]

thank you phoenixtechnician. What you said made me think about it and I feel a lot better. :) 

and I also want to know what song to you think I took to use for it. I will give you a hint. [Kiko you might not be able to answer since you know me too well XP okay you might not know since we havent talked in a while since we both are busy] Just remember it has five members in it. Any way I will be having a birthday special since the time has passed fast in the story hehe. Wonder who it is....:) have a good day guys.