Chapter Fifteen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

"Minnie... Don't touch that." Minhee looked up at Mir as they walked around the park for their date. Minhee was very happy to have one day off from work, and schooling so since Mir knew she had the time off he swept her off her feet and told her that they were going to go out to have fun.

 

"Oppa~ I really like it though... can we get one?" Minhee was talking about the cute kitten that was following them. Mir, who thought that the cat was cute knew that one: At least one of the members of Wish might be allergic to cats and two. That their manager was indeed a hater of cats.

 

"How about we find someone else to give him a new home?" Mir asked Minhee once they stopped and started to pet the poor kitten. Minhee nodded and lifted the small ball of gray dirty fur and cradled it in her arms.

 

"Mir, what if it's not a boy?" Minhee wiggled her fingers at the kitten playfully and had even let the small ball of fur capture one of her fingers and play with it. Ever few minutes her finger was getting placed into it's mouth. Mir looked down at the kitten and then looked around and soon found a pet store and hurried into it, leaving Minhee and kitten alone. Minhee looked down at the kitten and petted it's head lightly before sitting on the bench next to her. 

 

After then minutes or so, Mir came running back with two filled bags from the pet store and had a small basket with a pretty red blanket inside of it.

 

"M-mir... What are you doing with all that stuff--" "He needs a home until we can find him a new one... So I got stuff for him and we can even bath him too."  

 

Minhee smiled and stood up and followed Mir to their next location. Her dorm.

 

"What if oppa tells me I have to get rid of him?" Minhee asked as they walked to the nearest bus stop. Once on the bus Minhee saw someone she thought she knew. But did not act on it.

 

Mir looked at her and smiled before petting her head lightly.

 

"Tell him that Mir gave him to you until he can find him a new home." Minhee smiled and nodded as they got off at her dorm, Their hands entwined as they walked up to the door. Mir gave her a quick hug before pecking her cheek and scratching the kitten's head lightly before leaving the two. 

 

As he walked away Minhee watching until he was out of her sight, once he was she brought her attention to the kitten. It's gray blue eyes big and curious as she quickly checked what the gender was.

 

"Aw~ You're a boy cat."

 

Meow

 

Minhee smiled at the kitten and took him to go get him cleaned off with all the things Mir got for her to use. First was the flea wash...

 

"AHH~ Don't do that!" Minhee cried out as the kitten got her wet as well as clawed at the fleas and the sacrificial pillow. 

 

Next was the clipping of the nails.

 

"No...NO~" Minhee scolded him as he tried to get away from her as she started on the last paw. After the flea bath he had calmed down quiet a bit. But Minhee had to buy more pillows.

 

Next was the actual bath.

 

"Good boy!" It was around three in the afternoon and she was now done grooming the kitten and she only had to towel dry him and brush him. The kitten looked at her and began to purr comfortable as Minhee brushed him lightly, his eyes closing slowly as he started to fall asleep.

 

"What to name him," Minhee tilted her head to the right and thought about names as she watched him sleep. He was like the mascot of Wish due to the color of his fur. "How about Brick?" 

The kitten was up due to her shifting but did not respond to the name.

 

"Envy?"

 

nothing.

 

"Pride?"

 

Meow

 

Minhee smiled as the new addition to the wish family for now was Pride the kitten. He sat up and moved closer to her on the red blanket that was on her lap. Pride laid back down on her lap and curled into a ball and fell asleep. Watching him as he drifted to sleep, Minhee felt her eyes slowly close as well until she too fell asleep.

 

This is a special event chapter! I Thought of it while watching the Olympics and couldn't help but make this a special event chapter. I will most likely make more and my disclaimer is that if there is anything missing I am sorry. 

But on another note: I got a new poster!!!! XD My UNNI MADE IT FOR MEE~! As you can tell with some of the posters on my stories or if I gave a friend one that I really like doing stuff like that. But that is the one thing that my sister is my superstar on :3 So even though she doesn't have an account to see this: THANK YOU UNNI AND I LOVE YOU~! And one day She will see this and smile :)