Chapter seventeen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

"Phi.." Mali groaned and rolled to her right to see her twin brother staring at her with his rather dark eye. Mali brought her hand up to cup her twin's bruised cheek and leaned in to kiss it lightly as if it made it better. It was rather large and his face was still swollen.

 

"What is is Kro?" Mali didn't bother to cover her morning breath from her twin, especially with what had happened the day before. Kroth sat up slightly and looked down at her to see how strong she was trying to be. Ever since the two of them were born everyone had said that she was weak and fragile. But though he wished it wasn't true he knew that no matter how much his older sister tried that she was going to be broken... especially after what happened before their parents divorced.

 

"I'm so sorry...I-I can't believe that he would--" "Don't." Kroth closed his mouth and nodded at his older sister before checking the time. It was rather early, about four in the morning, he did not expect for her to wake up that early after the break up.

'I HATE him...' Kroth clutched the sheets before slipping out of bed to check on their little sister. 

 

During times like this when Mali had her brother stay over all the other girls are either at their parents for the weekend or they are all  really busy so they stay at a idol friends dorm for a sleepover. But this time... Kroth had invited himself and had gotten in trouble for hitting someone. Sehun. 

 

"Nata [ A/N:Nam-tah is how you say it for those of you that wanted to know.]" Nata whined a bit before getting up and looking at her older brother without a single emotion showing in her face. Kroth did not flinch or ask her if she was alright since both Mali and himself had went through the same thing. It was the dancing and the fact that since they were the three that pretty much built their father's studio's reputation. It literally breaks people with how hard Lee Dongmin works them and when it came to his children it was worse.Especially for the twins since they had taken more than that abuse and pressure.

 

"What do you want phi chay?" Nata sat up and looked up at him and gasped as he lifted her up and carried her away.

 

"H-hey!" Nata soon was plopped next to Mali were she soon began to pet her hair once she calmed down. Kroth changed his stance and looked around for his sister's shampoo and bath things and took the towel, the shampoo conditioner and heat protective spray and grabbed some clothes she took from him and walked to the shower. As he went away he had sneakily took Mali's phone and sent a group text to all of the group members as well as Kai, who Kroth knew that if Mali was seen with him that the one he now hated would be pissed.


From: Lee Mali Hwang Iseul ;)
Hey this is Kroth... I hope this says what I want it since
 I had to attempt to type with just the sounds of the words.
 I was wondering if any of you have anyone in mind for Phi Mali.
 I know you all think that her and Sehun are 
dating but they're not anymore. So if anyone that you think
that would be better to her just... Text mine and Nong Nata's cell. 
Our number is ###-###-####. 

Thanks you :)

 

​Kroth smirked lightly before getting in the shower and washing his hair. 

 

He might be cute... But Kroth knew for a fact that he got what he wanted. 

 

And he wanted to make his sister happy, no matter what came his way.

 

TAHDAH~! New chapter~ and New character that will most likely not been seen again. This one we will not vote for it [unless you wanter there but I think that if you want someone to be in the story more I will try to place them in since half the time I just look at the chapter before and see if I should do something or not. And if that doesn't work I look to my plot book that I FORGOT TO TAKE TO SCHOOL TODAY X(. Anyway.  I thought that this would be an okay chapter and wanted to see what would happen. And I am sorry that Kroth is now calling Mali Phi *Bows* I had gotten the two mixed Phi is for the older and Nong is for the younger. I didn't really catch it until I asked my friend who is really cute...*shakes head* anyway~ He told me that he calls his siblings that are olde Phi and that he was called Nong so yeah. And this is the time were everyone gets to pick the luck guy for Mali~ [I still think mir is the king of all boyfriends since he bought all the kitty stuff for Minhee XD I REALLY want a kitty now but my puppy is too mean :( sadly] so I will let you all pick between people for each one of the girls to pick. Just post it at the comment box *points down* XP

So Hope you like this sad yet weird chapter and enjoy your day. :)