Chapter 3

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

“Okay… explain to me how this happened?” It had been hours since the two called for the oldest member of their group and there still had yet to give them a response.  Nara looked down and shook her head, giving her a shrug before Nara’s phone went off with Mali’s name flashing blue and red.
 
“Hello?” Nara clicked loudspeaker and was greeted by not Mali, but Haerin. 
 
//Hey, can you two do me a favor?// The two gave the other a look before nodding and waited for their unni to answer their nod.
 
//Um… do I take the silence as a no or…// Nara smacked Momo lightly on the head and shook her head before answering. Momo smiled and patted Nara on the head lightly and leaned closer as Nara answered Haerin.
 
“Sorry unni we forgot that this isn’t a video chat. But yes we can.” Momo continued to nod and smiled as Haerin let out a sigh of relief. Nara again lightly smacked Momo and she stopped nodding.
 
//Thanks, anyway. Mali and I are having a double date… though I think she’s still being ignored by Sehun oppa. But anyway, we’re going to be home late since right now we are getting clothes for the date.// Nara gave a sound to let Haerin know she could continue her and Haerin did.
 
// As I was saying, I was wondering if you could cover for us if Leeteuk oppa comes by? He’s been really on Mali about her relationship and how they broke that rule of no dating in the first few years of being an idol and I want her to just have fun… and eat.//
 
Momo looked at Nara with a confused face and Nara just shook her head. Only Haerin and herself noticed that since the EXO interview that Mali had stopped eating out of depression. Instead of doing what all the girls thought would be the romantic thing and tell the whole world that he was in love with Mali, he did the “I’m so stupid that I don’t care if I lose the person I have been attached to for three almost four years” thing. Not only did it hurt Mali’s feeling, it made Minhee feel like she was the luckiest person on the world for having who she had and it made Momo realize how lucky she was to have someone who was willing to protect her.
 
“Gotcha unni… just make sure she’s happy… take Chanyeol or Kai as her date, they would at least get her to laugh a bit.” Haerin gave her thanks and the two said goodbye before the two on the couch looked at Minhee’s and Haerin’s picture and information.
 
“Oooo~ our unnis look cool.” Momo pointed to Haerin’s picture and they both looked at the latest news section.
 
“SWEET~! At least those two have fun!” Momo jumped onto the floor and attempted to do a standing flying kick… but failed.
 
“EPIC FAIL UNNI!!” Nara began to laugh as Momo sat up and rubbed the back of her head, her face slightly red as she laughed right along with the small blonde, not hearing the door open in close.
 
“Why are you two laughing so hard?” The two stopped and looked at Minhee, who happened to be dragging Sehun in with a hand print on his right cheek. When the Momo and Nara saw the two in front of them, they stopped laughing and looked shocked.
 
“WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FACE?” 
 
TADAH~! Hope that this is okay~ and WHAT SHOULD THE DOUBLE DATE BE~? i have never been on a date unless you count with my friends. *not as sad as it sounds, I was in a sport that took up most of my time* and I hope that these two pages are okay for the two oldest members though i did mess up on one of them and had to quickly go fix it -_-' . and now for the random question of the day!
 
If an Idol stopped at your door and asked you to marry them who would it be and how?
 
and... who do you think hit "poor" Sehun in the face?  and I like how I made Nara and Momo act together since they are both goody in their own way and it works that way XD their the MoNar team~