Chapter nineteen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

A month had passed and Nara was feeling nervous as she watched her once happy unni walk out of the dorms and left her other unnis and herself at home to go practice. Nara looked at Zelo as he sat with their history book in hand to see that he was giving her a confused look before going back to work. He just figured that Mali was trying to busy herself and knew asking was none of his business.  

 

Nara continued to stare until Zelo lightly hit her on the head, his smile bring her back to reality and the two continued their homework. While the two continued their work, Momo leaned against the counter and walked out of the dorm as well and followed her slightly younger friend. Minhee watched the two and shook her head and spoke to Pride in a hush tone.

 

"Pride... your aunties are all crazy, they have a cutie like you here and don't feel the positive aura around you." Pride seemed to nod his head in agreement. Minhee smiled and lifted him up and placed him in his travel basket and walked out and told the two left in the dorm to behave since she had to go get Pride's nails trimmed.

 

"Promise me." Nara sighed and nodded and smiled. 

 

"PROMISE unni." Minhee nodded at Nara and looked at Zelo. Zelo rolled his eyes slightly and nodded as well.

 

"Promise Noona." Minhee smiled and waved before hurrying to the bus stop to meet Mir. Once the door closed Zelo continued to read into the history book and occasionally snuck glances at Nara every few minutes. Nara leaned over to get a better look at the book did the same, but did notice that Zelo's ears were turning slightly pink but ignored it as they did their work. In Nara's head she couldn't believe that her unnis just left her there alone with BAP's maknae. 

 

'It's just for a few hours... I think.' Nara thought as she continued to try to her work. Not noticing that her cheeks were turning a light pink.

 

With Haerin

"Woohyun oppa stop trying to eat that! It's not cooked yet!" Haerin lightly smacked his hand away from the boiling food that she was making for their guests and themselves. Lately, thankfully, Woohyun had stopped getting jealous and he had been his normal goofy self. It made Haerin happy that he was enjoying his self.

 

"Um.. Haerin... How long has it been since you checked your phone?" Woohyun asked as he looked at her plugged up phone that sat next to his. Haerin blinked and looked down to think before gasping and running to it, breaking his hold around her waist. She had let it die last month and had just charged it that morning.

 

"It's been a month! Oh no~ I promised my brother I'd call him every day!!" Haerin quickly flipped it open to see a text from Mali, Nara, her brother, Minhee, Momo, and Chanyeol. All but her brother's and Mali's had said the same thing.


SEHUN AND MALI BROKE UP!

 

Haerin bit her lip and read her brother's text to see that he was telling her that Mali was oddly hanging out with his group more than normal and was asking was she alright were as Mali's text was from her brother.

 

"Is everything okay?" Woohyun placed a hand on Haerin's shoulder and dared not to look at the phone screen, thinking that it might be private.

 

"Well... Sehun and Mali broke up and now she's acting weird..." Haerin sighed and placed the phone down and thought of what Kroth's message had said and got an Idea.

 

"Woohyun oppa..." 

 

"Neh?" Haerin turned to him and leaned against the counter.

 

"Do any of the three youngest in your group have a girlfriend?" Woohyun choked slightly and started to lightly cough. Haerin panicked and went to him and lightly patted his back in order to help him. 

 

"I don't think... Any of them have a girlfriend... Why?" Woohyun finally answered after composing himself. Haerin smiled and shook her head and went back to cooking and was thankful that the cameras were not on the two.

 

With Minhee

"WHAT?!" Mir gasped as Minhee told him the news and he just shook his head as they waited for their son to be finished getting turned handsome. Minhee let out a sigh and laced her fingers in Mir's before laying her head against his shoulder. Mir, who normally was goofy and playful felt that this would not be the time and just kissed Minhee's forehead lightly and laid his head against hers as the two waited for Pride.

 

"I think that he's just being a teenager... But, you are as well so I see no excuse for him." Mir spoke lowly as the two discussed, not wanting anyone hear what the two spoke of. Minhee nodded and looked down at their hands and snuggled closer.

 

"Kroth punched him when he found out..." Minhee tried not to smile but couldn't help but smile. The image of his fist against Sehun's face was something she didn't expect to see but was humorous to her. Minhee felt as Mir chuckled and leaned more into his shoulder.

 

"I'm guessing Sehun hit back." Minhee nodded and told him that Kroth had a black eye and a bruised cheek. 

 

"Kroth seems like the type to just cuss someone out... Not punch someone.. But if that was my sister I'd do the same." Mir leaned back a bit to get more comfortable as they waited. As they waited Mir smiled as he looked at Minhee and started to play with her hair. Minhee reached and grabbed a bit of his shirt as she closed her eyes and tried to take a short nap.

With Mali

Mali got to the practice rooms and saw that two rooms were filled, one with Super Junior and the other with EXO. Mali peeked slightly into the one with the EXO members and saw it was all twelve of them, the one that caught her eyes was Kai, who saw her and smiled at her before going back to work, giving her a slight wave. Mali waved back slightly before going into the Super Junior practice room. 

 

Lately, Mali had been spending almost all her free time practicing with Super Junior, it was a bitter sweet realization but she knew that she was doing it to avoid Sehun and also to find herself. In her mind, she knew that he was everything to her. First boyfriend, first kiss and almost everything after that. But she knew that it did not make her who she was. 

 

"You made it!" Eunhyuk gave her his grin and Mali bowed to the members in the room and set her things down so they could begin.

 

Within the month, Mali had agreed to try a few partner moves to the group's new single y, Free & Single. Mali, being still sixteen, had to ask her father, who agreed hearing what group it was with. Mali did like the experience and was happy to be around different people.

 

Mali quickly did a front aerial and an handstand after that. Once she held it for a few seconds she saw a shadow in front of her and wrapped her legs around the person's waist and felt hands hold her lower back and yank her upwards. Once her upper body was in mid air Mali unlocked her legs and felt two large hand side to the middle of her thighs. In front of her was Kyuhyun, who looked slightly shocked and surprised as her hair curtained both their faces. He was surprised that he did not drop her like the last time due to embarrassment. But was also shocked at how she different she was when dancing. It was already awkward for almost all of them to hold her up due to her age but Eunhyun and Donghae, who knew that dancers most of the time are put with their siblings for things like this or with someone who was either older or younger than themselves.

 

'He smells really nice...' Mali thought as he let go of her legs and she slid down carefully, once she was down the song finished and Mali blinked a few times in confusion. Why would she be smelling him when she was suppose to be practicing? Eunhyuk smirked and noticed how awkward the two were and asked Mali to show the group the choreography for their single. 

 

"Mali is the queen of faces like Donghae is king." Donghae frowned and looked at the monkeyboy.

 

"You told Haerinnie that last month... What is she now?" Eunhyuk thought and smiled. 

 

"The princess of faces." Donghae nodded and watched as Mali preformed. 

 

'I wonder how Haerinnie is doing... She hasn't text or called me for a month...' Donghae thought as the music blasted throughout the room.

 

With Momo

"Ren~ Say "Ah" please." Momo watched as Ren did ask asked and opened his mouth and made the sound, a slight laugh came out as he did so. Momo smiled and popped a piece of apple into his mouth. Ren smiled as he ate the apple before pecking Momo lightly on the lips and doing the same that she did. Momo laid down on the grass lightly and looked at the tree above them that shaded them from the sun. 

 

"Momo..." Ren laid down next to her and grabbed her hand gently. 

 

"Neh?" Momo answered and turned her head to face him.

 

"I want to say that I'm sorry for acting rude the last time we were alone... I know Tao is your friend and doesn't mean to always take our time away... I just get jealous." Momo smiled and leaned closer to her and kissed his cheek before getting closer to him and wrapped an arm around his neck. Ren did the same to her waist and kissed her hair.

 

"Love you Ren." Ren felt his heart skip a beat and he pulled her closer to his body.

 

"Love yah too Momoko."

 

Two in a day~! I will try to put up another one but... I'm kinda cooking right now... So I might at least start it. I want to post another chapter up today since that is my goal. :) Anyway~ I hope this was good. And I will say that Ren is cute, very cute.