Chapter twenty five

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

While her unnis were at the park, Nara was with BAP as they practiced their first comeback, with a spare notebook Daehyun had found for her. Nara lightly played with her hair, twisting it as she jotted down things that she wanted to study. The music around the room was loud, and as the group practice Nara couldn't help but get distracted. She was worried that she would get in trouble for cutting practice and she was worried that someone told her mom. It was every teenagers nightmare to have their mom get called to  tell them that their child has skipped something they wanted to do for a day.

 

As Nara sat there she started to doodle on the page she had written down her reminders on, she noticed that the group had finished practice and Zelo was next to her, covered in sweat and patting his forehead lightly with a paper towel. Nara looked up at him and smiled at him and took the towel from him and patted his forehead for him. Zelo flinched lightly and grinned before leaning into her hand and let her pat his forehead with slightly red ears. Nara smiled and continued to clean his face carefully. 

 

"Thank you Nara." Zelo smiled and leaned in closer and laid his head against her shoulder once she finished. Nara smiled and leaned a bit against his head and closed her eyes.

 

"Nara..." Nara twitched slightly and looked down at him and sat up more.

 

"Neh?" Nara replied and saw him looking at her, his bangs covering his face a little bit.

 

"Can you show me your part to your comeback?" Zelo asked and Nara shook her head and he soon began to continue to ask her to show him her choreography for Wish's comeback. After a good five minutes Nara quickly became annoyed. When she started to ignore him, Zelo sneakily sent her a text to tell him and in return was text no. 

 

"But I want to see it... you saw mine." Nara sighed and looked at him. She was tired and was still nervous about how their managers would act when they returned home.

 

"Then you can see mine on our concert, Oppa got all our friends in groups that aren't in the company front VIP seats..." Nara told him and played with a piece of hair nervously. As she did Zelo looked and noticed that it was longer after the two months that he had not saw her and only messaged her that her hair had grown to her shoulders and was showing her roots but it had looked nice on her.

 

"You should go back to brown hair... I think it would look nice." Zelo blurted out and looked away slightly at what he had said and Nara looked away as well, shocked he had said that.

 

"T-thank you--"

 

"CHOI NARA!!" Nara flinched and tried to get away and hide herself. Her managers were there now and Dongkyu was pissed. Zelo moved his head off of her and grabbed his book bag and took out his history book and pulled Nara close to him and made her look into the book as her managers came in.

 

"Nara I want to know why you ran away-- are you two studying?" Dongkyu asked as he stood at the entrance of the door, staring at the two with confused eyes.

 

"Hyung~ I asked for my hyungs to get Nara so we could study for our make up test next week. Sorry if you're mad." Zelo said in his normal tone and watched as Dongkyu nodded and motioned for Nara to follow him and thanked Zelo as well as the other members of BAP for watching and helping Nara with her studies. As the three walked into the black van, Nara saw it was really dark outside and hoped that the others were at the dorm by the time they got home.

 

"Next time remember to ask to leave practice early to go study okay Nara?" Haneul turned to face the back to see Nara's face as she told her that and Nara nodded and apologized. 

 

"You're still in trouble though young lady." Dongkyu told his teen passenger and Nara only could nod and look down as they drove home.