Nine

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ǁ N - NINE ǁ

 

 

This was a very frustrating day. Sica didn't get better feeling for the rest of the day. Plus she was forced to accept the ravings from Lee Soo Man, her superiors who are 50 years old man and a super icy person, because her performance looked bad assessed during the broadcast.

 

Sica outted from Soo Man's room, grumbling to herself. That Kim 'Jerk' Taeyeon! A guy who made ​​a mess toward her feeling today.

 

"How...? Is Soo Man rampage?" asked Krystal sympathetically after Sica entered her room.

 

Sica sighed heavily. She stared at Krystal, then nodded weakly.

 

"This is an awful day ever." she mumbled then let hershelf fell down to the chair.

 

Krystal smiled try to comfort her colleague. "Do not worry. You know what kind of person Soo Man is. Mr. Perfect who always expect that everyone as perfect as him."

 

Sica just sighed and scowled.

 

"By the way, next saturday, you are coming, right?" asked Krystal trying to switch their conversation.

 

Sica blinked her eyes. "Saturday? Where...?"

 

"Of course to my birthday party. You...ihh...aishh? Already forget it?"

 

"Oh My God. I am sorry." said sica while looking at the calendar then said."But, that's still a week later." she protested.

 

"I just wanna make it sure." Krystal defended hershelf. "You are coming, right?"

 

Sica raised her shoulder."Of course. I do. As long as there are a lot of free foods available in your birthday. I'll come."

 

Krystal sniffed and laughed. "I also invite Taeyeon to my party. He ask me if he allows to bring one of his friends."

 

Sica grinned."It must be that skinny scarecrow." she mumbled.

 

"Who?"

 

"Who else. His new girlfriend."

 

"Oh..." replied Krystal. Seems like she understood what was sica's feeling toward that guy. "So, I say that he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter