Seven

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ǁ S - SEVEN ǁ

 

 

"Hello my lovely listener, do you still remember about Monsieur Kwon Riyu who writes a letter to our program two days ago?"

 

Jessica was about to turn off  a small radio on her desk and went home when she heard Krystal's voice being greeted her listeners.

 

Monsieur Kwon Riyu?

 

Krystal voice could be heard again through the radio. "That time, Monsieur Kwon Riyu tells us about a girl who met him at the airport. Today, we also get a letter from the same person. Maybe this is the next chapter from his story? Well, I'll read it for you guys. Here we go!"

 

Yuri wrote a letter at Je me souviens again? Jessica raised her eyebrows. Her curiosity suddenly show up. She sat back and raised the radio volume.

 

"I met a girl yesterday."

 

Oh, I think this is a different story.

 

Sica felt more interested in what was Kwon Yuri wrote this time. Looked like she'll never stop being curious about that guy.

 

"Jessi, come on!" One of her co-workers who had already walk out to the main door exclaimed, followed by another people. "You said you would come to drink together with us."

 

Jessica quickly sticked her index finger on her lips and waved. "You guys can go first. I'll be there as soon as possible. I promise." Jessica said, slightly expelled her friends. After, her colleagues went out from the building and closed the door. Jessica refocused on her little radio. She was out of a small fragment from Yuri's story.

 

"...Thank you to the girl that I've met yesterday. She was so kind-hearted to accompany me to the museum. Too bad, I even made ​​her bored to death."

 

Sica raised her eyebrows and couldn't held her shelf from smiling. Was he talking about her?

 

"Although she didn't  say anything, but unconsciously, I counted how many time she yawned at the museum back then. Eleven times for 2 hours."

 

Really? Was she really yawned that much? Eleven times? Ugh so...embarrassing! Sica frowned and tried to remember. Seemed like she wasn't yawned as much as he said. And Yuri was even counting how many times she yawned? Just give her a break!

 

Sica actually wasn't really bored. She was just sleepy because yesterday she was forced to get up at 9:30. Meanwhile, based on her own dictionary, a new sun began to rise at 10.00 on Sunday.

 

"I've made ​​a note in my mind, next time I wouldn't take her to the museum again. So, now I wanna thanking her by gave a song for being so patient and for being such a nice friend to talk with. Can you play a great song for her? P.S. Too bad, I don't have her phone number. Because of that, I was just wondering to myself when I could to see her again. Today? Tommorrow?"

 

 

Krystal chuckled. "Monsieur Kwon Riyu, sounds like you were asking her to go out with you for a date? For you, Monsieur. I hope, that luckiest girl in a world could hear this through our program."

 

Jessica's smiled widened. Kwon Yuri is such a funny person and full of surprises.

 

♦♦♦

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Taeng asked.

 

Sica changed her phone position from her left ear to the right with a frown. "Urrm...Where it could be?"

 

Seemed like Taeng was thinking about it too. "Want to grab some pasta?" He suggested.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter