Seventeen

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ǁ S - SEVENTEEN ǁ

 

"This is the place?" Yuri asked as they arrived at The La Vue, one of the most prestigious clubs in Paris.

 

Sica nodded. "Yup. This is the coolest club in Paris." she proudly said. "Have you been here before?"

 

Yuri smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Only once."

 

He still remembered that day when he came to this club. This was where he was reunited with the girl he met at the airport. He also wondered whether 'Hugo' was still a bartender at this place.

 

"Nice club, isn't it? This is one of my father's club." she continued, pulling out his arm. "Come on. Let's go inside."

 

♦♦♦

 

"Hey, he is handsome." Krystal whispered into Sica's ear. "Nice catch."

 

Sica hissed and nudged her arm. "Nice catch? Do you think he is a fish or something?" Sica said softly.

 

Krystal didn't bother and continued. "You are so lucky. If I have not got Amber by my side, I've already seized him from you."

 

Sica laughed. She watched her friend drank the left beer from the bottle up to the end. Krystal seemed a bit drunk, but she was not the only one. Taeyeon also seemed to be drunk because they had been drinking steadily since an hour ago.

 

Krystal just invited some people to celebrate her birthday. Besides Krystal and her boyfriend, Amber, who was there were only Sica, Yuri, Taeng, and Jiyeon.

 

Sica had to admit that she felt a bit disappointed that Jiyeon was way different than she was expected before. Jiyeon who was currently sitting right in front of her had a beautiful face, green eyes and long black hair instead of yellow corn. And with a regret, she had to admit that there was no scarecrow that looked as y as she was.

 

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's planning on to seize him from you." Krystal suddenly said.

 

Sica glanced quickly toward Yuri and saw Jiyeon was talking to him. Her face was so close to Yuri's. Occasionally she smiled broadly and showed off the rows of her neat and white teeth. Taeyeon was too busy chatting with Amber so he didn't aware that his girlfriend was trying to cheat on him... and slowly her face made her way toward Yuri's, she moved closer. O-oh, wait a minute!

 

"You want to drink again? Let me grab it for you." Yuri said as he pointing to the empty glass of her.

 

"Of course." Jiyeon said with a sweet smile.

 

That girl was about to open again and Sica immediately knew what she wanted to say. As quick as a flash, she interrupted with a loud voice. "Yuri, you're going to the bar? I'll come with you!"

 

Sica quickly got up from her chair and threw her sweetest smile toward Jiyeon who responded with a polite smile. That girl wasn't even allowed to dream about approaching my Yuri. Try it if you dare! Then, she followed Yuri into the crowded bar.

 

"Wow, apparently Kwon Yuri is so kind." Sica said with the sarcasm tone as they stood side by side at the bar.

 

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked, didn't understand.

 

"Why do you have to hand her a drink?" Sica bluntly said, didn't even bother to look at him.

 

Because she didn't get the answer from the latter, she glanced briefly at Yuri and found him staring at her with a smile.

 

"Why are you smiling?" Sica asked, then looked away.

 

"Jessica Jung." Yuri called. "Just look at me."

 

Because Yuri called her with his soft-husky voice, she had no other choice but to reluctantly turned and looked at Yuri. "You are jealous, aren't you?" asked that guy. His smile widened.

 

"No." Sica directly said.

 

Yuri chuckled. He reached out and Sica's head. "I offered her another drink as an excuse to get out from there." Yuri said, staring right into her eyes.

 

         "Really?" Yuri nodded.

 

         "You're not interested with her?" Yuri shook his head.

 

         "Not even a bit?"

 

Yuri thought for a while. "That's right, she is beautiful." he muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter