Four

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 ǁ F - FOUR  ǁ

 

 

Today, Jessica had to go out with Taeng for lunch this afternoon. Maybe, she could asked Taeng about Kwon Yuri later. She was about to stand, when suddenly her phone ranging between her clothes that located in Sica's bed. She picked the phone. She looked up on the phone screen and smiled.

 

"Allo, Tae." Jessica said as she leaned over her phone to her ear. She threw herself onto her soft bed and massaged her foot. "I was about to call you first."

 

"Jess, I am sorry." he said. "I can't accompany you for lunch today." Jessica's smile faded away and heavily sighed.

 

"Jess, What's wrong?" Taeng worriedly asked.

 

"Nothing." Jessica bluntly said. "Why can't you accompany me today? Is it because you have a date with some random girls out there, isn't it?"

 

Taeng chuckled. "Uhmm. No. Yes. No." .

 

"What is it?"

 

"No. It's not a date. Yes. I wanna meet a girl right now in my office. No. She is not some random girl just like what you said, Jessi."  Taeng answered.

 

"Tae..." she sighed.

 

"Okay, fine. I have to go to Nice to meet the head of our project there. There's something I have to handle first. By the way, our Head of project is a woman and I already known her for about three years ago." Taeng explained.

 

"So, when will you be back in here?"

 

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Based on the problem we have in Nice. Well, Jess. I have to go now. I'll call you later, okay?"

 

"Okay." Jessica said. There was no other choice except to deal with it. Suddenly, she remembered something and said. "Oh yeah! Tae?"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Your friend from Japan, Kwon Yuri, the one that you introduced to me for about two weeks ago..."

 

"Hmm. Why?"

 

"You've suggested him to send his story to our radio station, remember?"

 

Taeng was silent for a moment, thinking. "Yes right. I remember now. So?"

 

"Do you know if he already send his story into our program or not? or maybe you already know the detail of his story?"

 

"No. I don't know. He didn't tell me about that. He said that I will laugh my off if I know about the story."

 

"Well, you love teasing and laughing at someone else, Tae." She giggled.

 

"By the way, why suddenly you ask me about him?"

 

"Just now, I was listening to Krystal's program, Je me souvien and she read an interesting story. I just want to make sure that it's his story or not. I am so curious about that. Tae, could you please ask him about this?" She begged.

 

"I don't mind to ask him. But unfortunately, Yuri is not in Paris right now. He already flight back to his home town, Tokyo."

 

"Oh. When?"

 

"Hmm, a day after your first meeting with him in a restaurant. We met at Friday, right? The next day he went back to Tokyo."

 

"Oh?"

 

"But, he'll be back. He returned to Tokyo to finish all of his work before focusing his attention on this project. I hear that he will be back soon. In recent weeks, I guess." Taeng replied then continued to again. "Don't worry, I'll ask him about this when he already arrived in Paris. I know, you can't be left wondering. If you do, you will be dangerous for us." he dorkily laughed. HaHaHa~

 

Jessica smiled. "Tae, don't forget to call me when you are already here, okay? Hope everything is going to be fine in Nice. Bye."

 

Jessica turned off her phone and breath in. Since, Taeng was completely active to work on his father's company, he was too busy these day. Sometimes, Jessica missed the time when Taeng had a lot of leaisure time to go out or hang out with her. Although, there were so many girls in and out of his life, it didn't stop her to admire that guy.

 

Ahhh~ What should I do? I'm not in a good mood to have a lunch without someone accompany me. Oettokhoe? Aha! Papa. I should call him to go out with me. Who else?

 

"Ah, that's right. Papa!" She pressed the phone button to call her lovely daddy.

 

"Hallo, Papa?" She said. "Have a time? ... Could you have a lunch together with me? ... Why? ... Papa is with who? Which women? Still the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter