Sixteen

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ǁ S - SIXTEEN ǁ

 

 

The lovers, oops! I mean the 'close' friends finally arrived at Yuri's apartment. Yuri unlocked the door and entered the apartment, followed by Sica. They both sat on a cozy sofa near the window. Both of them looked out the outside, enjoying the night view of the Seine river below.

 

"Sica-chu? why are you calling me by that silly nickname? She said, breaking the silent.

 

"Why? You don't like it?" he worriedly encountered.

 

"Nothing, Just curious. First you call me Sica, then The Autumn Girl and now Sica-chu?"

 

"Hmm...I don't know. It just suddenly crossed in my mind, every time I see you."

 

"I know, but there must be a good reason behind it. Why? come on tell me?"

 

"With one condition."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Here..." Yuri said as he gave her a piece of plain paper and said. "Write everything you wanna do in your life. then, checked the things you really wanna do for tonight?"

 

"Tonight?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"Okay."

 

Five minutes gone by, as she finished to write down the list, she gave it to him. "Here you go, Monsieur."

 

 

My Top 10 Wish

 

???? Sing a song Watch the Hyakutake comet Be in a beautiful place I've never been there before Have a tatoo Be in two places at once Dance Have a romantic dinner See fireworks Get flowers

 


"What is your number one?" Yuri asked her, curious.

 

"I'll tell you then I have to kill you." Sica joked around.

 

"Really? Are you sure you wanna kill this romantic, sweet, drop-dead gorgeous man alive?" He back.

 

"No. I am not. Just kidding. Because you are ...you ...are ...?" She stuttered

 

You are really mean to me, Kwon Yuri.

 

"Because of what?" He smirked

 

"Just forget it. By the way, what do you want to do, Yul?" Sica said, trying to switch their topic.

 

"You'll see." he said, then continued. "Sica, can you just wait for me here? I have something to do, Okay? be a good girl and don't messed up my lovely apartment."

 

"Alright, alright, monsieur. But, it doesn't take a long time, right?" she whined.

 

"Yeah. I promise. Bye, I gotta go."

 

30 minutes later, Yuri reached up his apartment, hoping that Sica wouldn't be upset to him or even left him. He entered, looked around the whole room, but didn't find the latter. Suddenly, he felt a pain on his heart, feeling disappointed and recentful.

 

"You're so stupid, Yul." he said to himself.

 

But, wait, he rubbed his eyes as he couldn't believe his own. He walked to the sofa and finally found her. HERE.YOU.ARE.

 

"Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up, now." he softly whispered through her ear.

 

"Yuri? Is that you?" Sica said as she rubbed her eyes and blinked for a couple times.

 

"Yeah. It's me."

 

"Why you took such a long time?" she frowned.

 

"I know and I'm sorry." Yuri apologized.

 

"Is it about your job? What are doing back then?"

 

"No, it's not. It was you."

 

"Me? Why me?" she confused.

 

"Because you have so many things you wanna do for tonight. I got overhelmed because of it. But, fortunately I've got everything that you want."

 

"I wonder what is it?"

 

"You'll see, sica-chu. Come on. Let's go."

 

♦♦♦


"I can't believe you bring me to this super luxurious restaurant." Sica said with a sparkling eyes. Apparently, Yuri brought Sica to the Jules Verne, one of the most expensive restaurant in Paris.

 

"It's okay. There's no big deal about it. Well. I am a cool guy, am I?"

 

"Yeah..you are the coolest guy ever, Kwon Yul. Happy?"

 

"Yup. Very happy." he broadly smiled.

 

"Cute!!!"

 

Yuri pulled of a chair and said. "Have a seat please, Sica-chu."

 

"Thank you." Then, a waiter came over and gave them the menu. "This is for you, Miss. And this is for you Monsieur."

 

"Thank you very much."

 

"Yeah, thanks."

 

"Excuse me Mr and Mme. Would you like to drink something?"

 

"Sunday cream ice, please."

 

"Make that two."

 

"Right away." The waiter left them alone.

 

"This restaurant is really nice. Are you sure this is okay?"

 

"Don't even worry about it okay?"

 

"Oh. O-okay."

 

"Choose what ever you want." They both giggled.

 

"So, what it'll be?" he asked her. Yuri decided to order an Alsace Pinot Blanc while Sica chose the Wagyu steak.

 

"Is everything okay?" The waiter approached them, make sure that everything was okay.

 

"Thank you very much."

 

"Yeah me too. Thanks."

 

"So, Yuri. Why?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Yup. Can you just tell me what is your reason to call me Sica-chu?"

 

"It's all because of your cute yet gorgeous face then your voice, including your adorable scream. That's all remains me of ...you know, Picachu."

 

"Picachu?"

 

"It is a frictional cartoon character. Picachu is quite famous in Japan. So, yeah I just call you by that. But, if that nickname sounds annoying to you, then I would not call you by that name again. I promise."

 

"No-no-no. Big NO. I didn't say I hate it. I just curious about it. By the way, I love it. So don't you dare, Kwon Yul."

 

"Alright, sergeant. Then, can I always call you Sica-chu?"

 

"Of course you can. And always do, understand?"

 

"Yes. Mam." he agreed. Sica looked away from him. She looked around at the entire restaurant. The restaurant was extremely good settled with the romantic scene. She also spotted, there were couples dancing on a dance floor together. Suddenly...

 

"Yuri, would you like to dance?" asked her.

 

"Sorry, but, I don't dance."

 

"Me neither. I mean, not usually in front of anybody."

 

"Well, no. I mean, I don't dance at all. As in, I-I can't." he stuttered

 

"Everybody can dance. Come on you can't be that bad. Please, for me." she begged.

 

"A-alright. For you."

 

They walked to the dance floor with their hands interwined each other perfectly. There were only a few couples there and the scene was very calming.

 

"Ouch..." she softly winced in pain.

 

"Sorry, I told you I was bad at this." he said, blaming at himself.

 

"But,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter