One

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ǁ O - ONE ǁ

 

This room already desolated since an hour ago. All the lights were turned off except the one which located in the corner of the room near the window. The light still on because there was someone over there. That girl actually no need enlightenment because she already finished her work.

 

Jessica Jung sit leaned against the chair with both of her hands folded near her chest. Her forehead was frowning and her eyes were squinting while watching the phone display. She bit her lips and had no idea why there were no message or call coming to her phone. She saw so many cars passing by the street in a Paris through the window. It was already late and the sky was getting darker.

 

“Where have you been?” she sighed while knocking her phone into her desk.

 

“Are you talking with your phone?” she looked up and turned her body.

 

“Oh, hi Krystal.” Jessica greeted with a smile. Yes. That was Krystal. Jessica’s best friend and also radio announcer in one of the most famous radio station in Paris.

 

Talk about Krystal, she is 18 years old girl from California. She was stayed in Paris for about 5 years ago since her parents have a business as an ambassador in France. From her physical look, she is tall enough as a teenage girl. She has a pale white skin and straight black hair. She has green colored eyes and she is well known for her ability to entertain her listener because of her sweet voice that can melt everyone heart.

 

 “Have you done your job?” asked Sica as she leaned over and rested her chin. She nodded as walk toward her desk.

 

“Didn't you already finish your broadcast a half an hour ago?" Krystal asked with raised her eyebrows.

 

“Exactly." she agreed.

 

“So, why are you flagging, Jess?” Krystal curiously asked. Soon, she raised her head and smile. "Ah, I see. He was not called you yet today." Krystal said. Sica just nodded.

 

“C’mon let’s go home, Krys. It’s pointless to sit in here, all day long, just to wait for another random guy out there, right?” Jessica asked while grabbing her phone and her bag.

 

"Another random guy?" Krystal mumbled.

 

“Are you coming or not?” Jessica impatiently asked.

 

“Yeah let’s go." Krystal agreed.

 

Both of Krystal and Jessica are the radio announcer in Paris. Krystal is way bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter