Dan-Sinker on the Edge!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: SHINee - Wowowow

 

♫ Neukkimi joa, neomuna joa... ♫

 

Yixing was singing and smiling to himself like an idiot while he was walking towards the SM Entertainment building. He didn't know why exactly, but he was just glad he was able to quickly turn his mood from emo-Yixing to SHINee fanboy with just a cup of hazelnut tea latte from Happy Bubble.

 

Upon arriving at the practice room, however, he was immediately woken up from his sweet reverie by a shocking accusation.

 

"HYUNG!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?"

 

Yixing froze. That was definitely not the type of greeting he was expecting to hear this early in the morning... especially from the maknae.

 

"How could you go to Happy Bubble without me?!?"

 

He put down his MCM backpack in the corner of the room and chuckled to himself. *Of course. With this kid, it always has something to do with bubble tea.* Yixing then took off the white t-shirt he was wearing and changed into a black one. He also removed his black baseball cap in favor of a grey beanie.

 

"Why? Didn't you go there with Luhan today?"

 

Sehun suddenly plopped himself down on the hardwood floor, crossed his arms on his chest, and pouted. "He'th not here yet,"

 

As if on cue, the babyfaced 21-year-old suddenly came rushing in the practice room. He must have been running for quite some time because his white t-shirt was stained with sweat and he looked a little out of breath.

 

"Overslept, huh?" Minseok assumed.

 

It was common knowledge among the boys that Luhan was a heavy sleeper... although he wasn't as bad as Kevin. That guy would sleep for a thousand years if he could.

 

Because he was still panting heavily, Luhan only managed to answer his friend with a nod.

 

"But I didn't see you at home this morning!" Yixing pointed out.

 

Kevin, who was sharing a dorm with Luhan and Yixing, thought it was weird too. Always the last one to get up from bed, he assumed that Luhan has already left when he woke up.

 

"Yeah, I checked your beds too before I went out," Kevin added.

 

Luhan, who was now wiping sweat beads off his face, answered, "That's because I didn't sleep in our room," He then gestured for something to drink, so Kyuwan handed him a water bottle in response.

 

The boys were all curious now, but it was Kyungsoo who managed to ask a question first. "Where did you sleep then?"

 

Without even hesitating, Luhan confessed, "In the kitchen,"

 

"Why would anybody sleep in the kitchen?!?" Joonmyun asked.

 

"It wasn't intentional, okay?" Luhan took another gulp of water before continuing. "I couldn't sleep last night, so I went to the kitchen to have tea, and then the next thing I know..."

 

"... it's already morning and.." 

 

"...you realized that you'll be late for practice, right?"

 

Luhan, who was still amazed at Jongin and Moonkyu's impressive ability to finish not only each other's but also other people's sentences, just gave the pseudo-twins a thumbs-up.

 

"Hyung! I didn't get to buy chocolate bubble tea because of you!" Sehun whined. He was now sprawled out on the floor, looking grumpier than usual just because he didn't get his daily fix of chocolate bubble tea.

 

"Ya! Oh Sehun! Can't you buy bubble tea without Luhan hyung?"

 

Sehun turned his head sideways to look at his Joonmyun hyung. "Are you going to buy it for me, inthtead?"

 

"No," Joonmyun quickly answered.

 

Luhan, who suddenly felt bad for his dongsaeng, figured that they probably still have enough time for a quick stop at Happy Bubble. When the possibility of seeing Jaemi again crossed his mind, he knew that treating Sehun to a cup of chocolate bubble tea wouldn't be such a bother after all.

 

"Fine. Fine. C'mon, let's go there now," he said, reaching out his hand to help Sehun get up.

 

They weren't able to make it out, though. By the time Luhan and Sehun decided to leave for the Happy Bubble Tea Shop, SM choreographer and former Black Beat member, Hwang Sanghoon, unexpectedly entered the cloud room.

 

 

credit to Donghae's cyworld hahaha!

 

"Okay, boys. Let's start today's practice, shall we?"

 

 

Dancing, especially if you do it for hours, is a very exhausting activity. Not only does it require  you to make full use of your body and sweat like crazy, but it also comes with the risk of acquiring injuries such as muscle cramps and ankle sprains. 

 

The regular dance class with their Sanghoon sunbae, however, was something that the SM trainees have always looked forward to. Somehow, the Black Beat alumnus has a way of making every session fun and interesting without sacrificing the act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter