Shootin' to Kill, Lyrics I Spill are Frothy

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: 2PM - 10 Out of 10

 

"Did you miss me?"

 

Kevin was the first one through the door, but Luhan immediately blocked his way to reach the store counter as soon as possible. You were getting ready to counter his flirty question with a sarcastic comment when Kevin's huge figure suddenly shifted to finally reveal the fair-skinned boy who was trailing behind them.

 

"Zhang Yixing!"

 

All the other boys turned to look at you.

 

*Whoa. She called Yixing by his name!*

 

They were probably suspiciously looking at you now, but you didn’t care. Zhang Yixing has found his way back to Ahjumeonie’s bubble tea shop and that’s all that matters. You silently thanked the gods of “forgotten items and lost causes” for letting the Forgetful One walk the right path towards Happy Bubble so you can return his black iPod classic.

 

"You forgot your..."

 

"...my iPod!"

 

After secretly pulling out your ladybug earphones from the headset port, you carefully retrieved the black gadget from one of the store drawers and returned it back to its owner. What surprised you, however, was that the moment Yixing took the iPod from your left hand, you felt as if something important was taken away from you. All of a sudden, you realized the painful truth that you might never hear his song again.

 

"So, I really left it here, huh?"

 

"Yeah, I tried running after you as soon as I noticed it on the counter, but you were too fast! By the time I got out of the door, I already lost you in that swarm of Apgujeong shoppers..." you tried explaining.

 

He scratched the back of his ear and chuckled. "Well, it’s easy to lose me in a sea of people... I mean, I really don’t stand out in the crowd like Kevin here," he said, pointing to his friend.

 

Since you were busy talking to Yixing about his forgotten iPod, Luhan decided it was best for him to shut up and let you be, so he took a seat beside Sehun instead. Kevin also left Yixing’s side and proceeded to the corner where the other SM trainees were huddled. He pulled out a chair beside Joonmyun and placed his black duffel bag on the table.

 

"I only stand out because I’m too tall," he insisted.

 

Minseok, however, was not too convinced by Kevin's reasoning. With an almost frustrated tone, he interjected, "Stop being too modest. We all know you're double-take worthy!" 

 

You tilted your head in confusion. "Double-take worthy?"

 

"It means being incredibly good-looking that people had to take a second glance..."

 

"...whenever he passes them by,"

 

Thanks for that little info, Jongin and Moonkyu.

 

"Yeah, girls always whisper ‘ooh~ so handsome’ whenever you pass by," Kyungsoo commented.

 

The way he said 'ooh~ so handsome' in his best school girl voice was so funny you couldn't hold back a giggle. Even Chanyeol continuously banged his hands on the table to match his laughter.

 

Well, I must admit, he really is a looker...

 

As someone who fancies the act of getting to the bottom of things, Minseok decided it would be fun to put you on the hot seat.

 

“Hey, Jaemi! Be honest. What was your first impression of Kevin?”

 

What was my first impression of Kevin? Hmm...

 

“The first time I saw him? Hmm... he reminded me of Totoro,” you revealed. Of course, he also reminded you of a highly attractive male protagonist straight from the pages of a best-selling manga, but you decided that it was best to keep that bit of information to yourself.

 

“TOTORO?!?” *She thinks I look like Totoro?!?*

 

“You mean the big, grey, flurry thing in the Miyazaki cartoon?” Chanyeol asked, acting out every single adjective he mentioned as if he was competing in a game of charades. It was so cute that you were pretty sure even Sulli would agree.

 

“Yep! That’s the one!”

 

Kevin pursed his lips and groaned. “Why did I remind you of Totoro of all things?!?”

 

You rested your chin on your left hand as you started to recall the very first time you saw Mr. Double-Take Kevin inside the famous cloud room in the SM Entertainment building.

 

“Well, when I first saw you in the practice room, you were sprawled on the floor like a giant and right then, I felt like I was Mei when she saw Totoro sleeping inside that enormous camphor tree...” 

 

And I was tempted to tickle your nose...

 

credit to self-wonder

 

You were trying to explain your first impression of Kevin when you were rudely interrupted by Sehun’s malicious question.

 

“Doeth that mean you wanted to thit on top of him too?”

 

“WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?”

 

You felt your cheeks redden and your blood boil. How can Sehun ask you something like that? Sure you were tempted to tickle Kevin's nose then, you admit that, but to actually sit on top of him?!? No, not really. It was obvious that Kevin didn't appreciate the question, either. He sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter