Tea V X Q!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Dong Bang Shin Ki - Flower Lady

 

Though it was a Monday and the sun was brilliantly shining outside, the streets of Apgujeong-dong were still filled with people who were most probably making the most out of the remaining days of the summer vacation. Shoppers frequent boutiques and department stores for fashion accessories and novelty items, while couples flock restaurants and cafes for casual dates or secret rendezvous.

 

 

credit to 701pages

 

Tourists, both non-Koreans and non-Seoulites alike, were casually strolling down the so-called Beverly Hills of South Korea and were taking photographs of every interesting thing they can lay their eyes on. It was quite easy to spot them with those DSLR cameras slung over their necks and those Seoul maps tightly gripped by their hands.

 

And of course, who can forget those occasional fangirls roaming around the district hoping to get at least a glimpse of their favourite k-pop idols?

 

Inside that quaint little bubble tea shop across the store that sells the tastiest waffles in town, you breathed out a frustrating sigh as the thought of never ever meeting your favourite idol crossed your mind. Unlike those fangirls outside, you simply had no chance of seeing your ultimate bias even if he decides to play bowling in Pierrot Strike or eat breakfast in Butterfinger Pancakes.

 

 

credit to shafiratriples and hellaOAKLAND

 

I wonder what oppa is doing today...

 

Heading towards the little kitchen to get a fresh supply of tapioca pearls, you were already out of sight when a new customer entered Ahjumeonie’s Happy Bubble Tea Shop.

 

Making himself welcome to the store, the young man in his twenties headed towards the counter, occasionally peeking through the kitchen door for any sign of the shop attendant. Oblivious to the presence of the customer waiting outside, you just took your time in draining the water off the newly-cooked tapioca pearls, occasionally singing to yourself. 

 

♫ Nae maeumi ireon geoya, jigyeo bor suman isseodo... ♫ 

 

"Ahjumeonie~?"

 

You were in the middle of singing when you heard a familiar voice call out from outside.

 

No, it can't be. 

 

Shaking your head, you tried to shoo away your suspicions about the owner of the voice. Of course, it can't be him. Why would he come here and call Ahjumeonie anyways? You figured you were probably daydreaming for so long that you were now mixing fantasy with reality.

 

When you finally decided to go back to your default position behind the store counter, you were shocked by the image of the young man in front of you. No, scratch that. He wasn’t just a man.

 

He was a god.

 

Standing in front of you, in a black Nike hoodie and a knee-melting smile, was none other than your bias. Your ultimate bias. And even though you’ve played the scenario of your first meeting with him inside your head a million times, you still didn’t know how to react now that he’s finally here in front of you.

 

What am I supposed to say? What am I going to do?

 

You secretly pinched yourself.

 

Ouch!

 

It’s real. It really is real. He’s here. He’s right here.

 

THE U-Know Yunho of the legendary Dong Bang Shin Ki was really standing right in front of you.

 

 

credit to the lovely ladies of sharingyoochun

 

You froze. All of your plans to keep calm and stay cool when you finally get to meet him were instantly drowned in that big red ocean along with the souls of the other blessed Cassies who were lucky enough to lay their eyes on Jung Yunho.

 

You didn't particularly like it when boys wear their baseball caps backwards, but with your Yunho oppa, you were more than happy to make an exception. Backwards cap or not, he still looked cool and amazing. He still looked perfect.

  Heck, he can wear a sack of flour for all you care, and he'd still be perfect.

 

Without realizing it, your eyes went on to study the features of his face, as if attempting to remember every single detail so you could precisely picture it in your mind afterwards. After taking a snapshot of his beautiful face with your mind, your eyes then traveled to the part of his face that you loved the most: his scar. 

 

credit to YoonhoStar

 

It was common knowledge among Cassies that the scar near his left cheek was a result of an accident that Yunho got into when he was just 2 years old. Yunho and his mother were playing on the rooftop of their home when the phone rang. Instinctively, Yunho's mother reached for the phone to answer it, momentarily forgetting about her son, who, as you have probably guessed by now, went on to fall from the rooftop and landed face down on the ground.

 

The fact that Yunho still continues to wear his scar as proudly as Kenshin does made you appreciate your imperfections even more. So what if your teeth are crooked or your forehead is wide? That doesn't make you any less human.

 

After remembering that Yunho is a customer in the bubble tea shop you work at, you managed to recollect yourself and performed the standard greeting that you learned from Kyungsoo sunbae.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Happy Bubble! May I get your autogr-"

 

When you realized what you were about to say, you bit your lip and bowed your head in embarrassment. Did I just accidentally ask for his autograph?!?

 

Yunho chuckled. Oh my God!!! That laugh!!!

 

"I meant, order, Sir. Your order. May I take your order please?"

 

He smiled. "Hmm... I can't quite de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter