Girl, Girl, Hey Yogurt Girl!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: So Nyeo Si Dae - My Best Friend

 

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!"

 

The sight of the tall girl pacing outside your house filled you with so much excitement that even if you weren’t so fond of running, you found yourself sprinting from the corner of the street all the way to the front of your house just to reach her as soon as you can. Once you got there, you threw your arms around your best friend and hugged her as if you hadn't seen her in years. 

 

"Ya! Where have you been? I've been waiting here for hours!"

 

When you released her from your hug, you saw that she had a similar look on her face as Joonmyun whenever he is scolding his dongsaengs.

 

"I was at work," you explained.

 

"Work?!? You have a job now?!?"

 

"Yep," you nodded without looking at her, for you were too busy unlocking the gate. "How about you? Aren't you supposed to be in Gwangju right now?"

 

As soon as you unlocked the gate, Jihye hurriedly you pushed you towards the house.

 

"Yeah, but let's go inside first," she suggested.

 

"I really need to pee,"

 

 

"So, tell me, aren't you supposed to be in Gwangju until July?"

 

About half an hour after you were reunited with your best friend, you entered the dining room with the plate of rabokki that you personally prepared for Jihye. That girl is so picky, she would rather starve to death than eat whatever snacks they have on those vending machines they have in train stations.

 

credit to vintagetrinkets

 

"Yeah, but my grandparents won a pair of tickets to Jeju from a town raffle..." she answered, before stuffing with two pieces of ddeokbokki... making her cheeks puff Minseok-style. 

 

"They did?!? Wow! They're so lucky!"

 

Since you were too stuffed to eat rabokki - you actually indulged on one of those sinfully delicious yogurt waffle pies with mango syrup before leaving Apgujeong - you just watched as your best friend devoured what you cooked for her. 

 

"Yeah, but like I told you, they only won two tickets, which means..." 

 

"You'll either stay in Gwangju all by yourself or come back to Seoul and hangout with me?" 

 

Geez. I didn't know we could finish each other's sentences just like Jongin and Moonkyu!

 

"Exactly!" Jihye then took a sip of water to clear her palate. "I really didn't even need to think about it, you know," 

 

Of course, you knew. If it wasn't too much of a burden to her grandparents, you would have probably gone to Gwangju with her. You and Jihye have been inseparable ever since you showed up wearing the same Powerpuff Girls t-shirt during that one fateful Tuesday in kindergarten. 

 

"So tell me about your job..." 

 

"Well, I work in a bubble tea shop in Apgujeong..." 

 

Upon the mention of Apgujeong, Jihye quickly slurpped the chopstick-ful of ramyeon she was currently eating. She did it so fast that it was like seeing Sehun finish an entire cup of chocolate bubble tea before you could finish preparing another one.

 

"Apgujeong?!? Have you seen any idols yet?!?" 

 

Typical Jihye. Of course, she was going to ask you about idols. In fact, she's going to ask about her bias group in three... two...

 

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS YET?!?" 

 

See?!?

 

"No, not really. I've only seen Taemin..." you admitted.

 

"You saw Baby Taeminnie?!?" 

 

All of a sudden, you found it weird when Jihye referred to SHINee's maknae as 'Baby Taeminnie'. She's been calling him 'baby' since he debuted, but after hearing Jongin complain about being mistaken as Taemin's hyung when he is actually younger than him, it now seemed awkward for someone like Jihye to act like Taemin's noona. 

 

You and Jihye, after all, were also a year younger than Taemin. 

 

"Who else? Who else?!?" 

 

Who else did I see?!? "Uhm... Sulli!!! From f(x)!" 

 

As if possessed by Kyungsoo's spirit, Jihye's eyes widened in intrigue. 

 

"WERE THEY TOGETHER?!?" 

 

"Who?" Who is she asking about again?

 

She rolled her eyes. "Duh. Taemin and Sulli... are they real?!? Is Taelli real?!?" 

 

Jihye's question about Taemin and Sulli suddenly reminded you of Chanyeol and for his sake, you found yourself wishing that Taelli wasn't real. You didn't know why, but you kinda like the idea of Chanyeol being with Sulli. 

 

Chanyeol and Sulli... Chanlli?!? Am I a Chanlli shipper now?!?

 

"What?!? No! I don't know... I saw Taemin when I went to SM yesterday, but I only saw Sulli earlier. She visited the shop with Jiyoung of Kara... so yeah, I don't know if Taelli's real,"

 

"Who else?!? Who else did you see?!?" 

 

Resting your chin on your palms, you answered her. "Just those three... I've been inside SM, though..." 

 

"YOU WHAAAAAAAT?!?" 

 

"I said I've been inside the SM building. I delivered bubble tea for the trainees there..." 

 

"You met the trainees?!? Were there any good-looking ones?!?" 

 

Good-looking?!? There's Kevin who looked like he was illustrated by the most talented man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter