Boba-Bring the Boys Out!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: S.E.S. - Just a Feeling

 

"You... you... you're an SM trainee?!?"

 

Standing right outside the third practice room in the hall was none other than your Happy Bubble sunbae, Kyungsoo.

 

He's a trainee?!? Is that why he left me in-charge of the shop?!? So he can practice?!?

 

The answer was obvious, of course. Even his workout clothes combo of a white t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants kinda give it away. But somehow, you just need to hear the answer directly from him.

 

"Of course, I am!" Chanyeol responded.

 

Minseok lightly punched his friend's arm. "She wasn't asking about you, pabo!"

 

"Who is she?" asked Mr. Rich Kid Joonmyun.

 

His friends looked at each other. Minseok raised both of his eyebrows repeatedly while Chanyeol smiled creepily, then they both turned into your direction and looked at you like a pair of proud parents who just agreed on the perfect name for their newborn child.

 

Minseok cooed, "Our Jaemi-ah~"

 

"How did that Steamed Bun know my name?!?" Oops.

 

The boys erupted into laughter.

 

Joonmyun kept on repeating "Steamed Bun! Hahaha! Steamed Bun!" while holding his stomach. Kyungsoo was laughing so hard that no sound came out of his mouth. Chanyeol looked like he was high on laughing gas. Even Minseok, who was pretending to be offended, looked like he was trying hard not to let out a chuckle.

 

Was it that funny?

 

You bit your lip in embarrassment. Even without a mirror, you were pretty sure that your face was now as red as Taemin's Korea No.1 shirt.

 

Why?!? Why did I say it out loud?!?

 

Chanyeol, who already had tears in his eyes because of too much laughter, put both of his hands at either side of his mouth and called out "Hey, Luhan hyung! Jaemi just called Minseok hyung Steamed Bun!"

 

Luhan?!? He's here too?!?

 

Screeching noises of shoes squeaking against the floor hinted that more people were about to come out of the practice room and sure enough, about several seconds later, Luhan and three other boys did. They were in such a hurry that they bumped into each other several times before managing to make it out of the doorway.

 

"Did she really?!?"

 

Since everyone else was either clueless of the answer or too busy laughing, Luhan turned to ask you directly instead. "Did you really call him Steamed Bun?"

 

Looking at him guiltily, you slowly nodded your head in confirmation.

 

Luhan, who was strangely too thrilled with your 'Steamed Bun' outburst, suddenly ran towards you and pulled you into an embrace. He lifted you off the ground and spun you around. He was laughing as heartily as a man who just won the lottery and you have exactly no idea why.

 

Shocked by his gesture, you felt your cheeks heat up even more. If that was even possible.

 

All of a sudden, one of the boys who went out of the practice room with Luhan spoke up. "Ya!  Luhan! Why are you hugging Kyungsoo's girlfriend?!?"

 

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

 

"She's not my girlfriend!"

 

You and Kyungsoo defensively shouted at the same time. Is that why they know what my name is? They think I'm Kyungsoo sunbae's girlfriend?!?

 

Luhan stopped spinning just then, but he didn't release you from his embrace. You were too dizzy from all the turning to do anything else, so you just stayed there. Well, if you're really being honest, you were kinda glad he hasn't let go of you yet. Right now, the support from his arms is the only thing that is preventing you from falling.

 

Slightly pulling away but without taking his hands off your waist, Luhan smirked.

 

"How about me? Can I be your boyfriend, instead?"

 

"Whaaaat?!? B... b.... but I just met you!"

 

Maybe?!? Waaah, Jaemi-ah~ what are you thinking?!?

 

You wiggled out of Luhan's embrace. The proximity seemed to be interfering with your ability to think straight and you knew that you needed to focus.

 

"So?" Luhan asked with one of his eyebrows shot up. *Oh, she's panicking! How cute!*

 

"Well, that's crazy! Why would I date somebody who I just met this morning?"

 

Luhan smiled again. Is it even legal to be that cute?!?

 

"You're blushing," he pointed out. *God, she's adorable!*

 

I know I am. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

 

"Am not," you denied with a pout.

 

Just then, you heard someone fake a cough. "We're still here, you know."

 

Only when you turned away from Luhan did you realize that you had an audience. All the other boys were watching you and Luhan as if the two of you were filming a cheesy scene from a k-drama.

 

"Ah, hyung! Why did you interrupt them? They were so..."

 

"...entertaining!"

 

You looked at the two boys who just spoke. Both of them had their arms crossed against their chests and were watching you intently. If it wasn't for their looks, you'd probably think they were twins. One of them, the boy with the plump lips and double eyelids, had his head resting on the other one's shoulders.

 

He looks quite familiar... I wonder where I've seen him before... 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter