We Are Leaf-ing in the SM Town!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: f(x) - My Style

 

"You've got to be kidding me." 

 

Taking a deep breath, you checked the delivery address written on the small piece of paper you were holding. Apgujeong-2dong, 521... You looked up again. This... this isn't it... right?

 

You were standing in front of an old 4-storey building in north Gangnam-gu, but somehow you just couldn't let yourself in. And how could you? The district office-looking infrastructure in front of you is the freakin' SM Entertainment building!!!

 

The words of the person who placed the orders echoed inside your head... "Don't worry, you won't miss it. It's the big white building with lots of defoliated trees outside..."

 

No. This can't be it. You shook your head.

 

The trees are defoliated, alright, but that building is definitely not white!

 

credit to soompi

 

Probably noticing that you've been standing outside the building for a good five minutes, a security guard suddenly went out of the front door and approached you.

 

"May I help you, miss?"

 

You bowed to him lightly and tried to explain that you received a call from a man named Kim Joonmyun who ordered 10 cups of bubble tea to be delivered to the address Gangnam-gu Apgujeong-2dong 521. 

 

"But, ahjussi, this isn't it, right?"

 

You knew that the address was correct, but somehow you were waiting for some sort of divine intervention that will prevent you from entering that building. Why today of all days?!?

 

You looked down at what you're wearing.

 

Not really the type to care much about fashion, you just randomly wore whatever clothes you found on your dresser. And today, you had on a plain white t-shirt and a pair of denim pants. To complete your plain Jane look, you had your long black hair tied up in a violet ponytail and covered your little feet with a pair of blue sneakers that looked older than they actually were. 

 

"Of course, it is. This is SM Entertainment," the security guard ahjussi confirmed with a smile. He gestured for you to follow him inside the building and you did.

 

Setting foot in a place that many international fans could only dream about was so surreal. Oh God. These are the floors that H.O.T. and S.E.S. walked on. 

 

Yah, Jaemi-ah! Why are you suddenly turning into some crazy fangirl?!?

 

The security guard ahjussi pointed to a blue logbook on the front desk.

 

"Okay, just sign here and I'll give you a pass," he said.

 

You put down the delivery package you were carrying and went on to fill the information asked for in the logbook. True to his word, the security guard ahjussi handed you a laminated visitor's pass as soon as you finished writing.

 

"Uhm, ahjussi,"

 

He looked straight into your eyes and you continued, "Do you know where I can find Kim Joonmyun?"

 

 

According to the friendly security guard ahjussi, you would be able to find this Kim Joonmyun person in one of the practice rooms on the third floor. You mentally repeated the name in your head. 

 

Kim Joonmyun. Kim Joonmyun. 

 

It sounds like the name of a Manager Oppa.

 

While waiting for the elevator, a crazy idea suddenly popped into your head. Could it be?!? Could it be?!? Could it be that I'm going to deliver bubble tea for the members of Super Junior?!?

 

Thinking about it some more, you realized that your idea wasn't so crazy at all. See, Kim Joonmyun ordered 10 cups of bubble tea. So, excluding Kangin who was in the military, Hankyung who was in China, and Kibum who was probably locked up somewhere in the SM dungeons (just kidding!), there were 10 thirsty members of Super Junior left to enjoy the bubble tea you prepared yourself.

 

Before you could unleash your inner ELF and start hyperventilating, the doors to the elevator finally opened. Your jaw dropped. Coming out of the elevator was none other than SHINee's one and only maknae, Taemin.

 

I guess it's true what they say about idols. They do look way better in real life. 

     

Looking at Taemin now and remembering Luhan from early this morning, a really painful thought entered your mind. Why is the world full of boys who are way prettier than me?!?     

 

His long dark locks were covered by a black beanie that perfectly snuggled onto his head. He was also wearing a red Korea No.1 t-shirt whose sleeves were rolled up just enough to expose his growing biceps.

 

What?!? Taemin with muscles?!?

 

 

When he emerged from the elevator, you noticed that Taemin was looking at you. And he was smiling. You felt yourself blush a bit. I mean, who wouldn't feel flattered when a really good-looking idol is staring at you that way?

 

"Whoa, bubble tea!" he exclaimed.

 

Of course, of course. He was looking at the bubble tea, you pabo! You suddenly felt embarrassed for believing, even only for a second, that Lee Taemin was actually checking you out.

 

"Are those for me?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter