Tell Me, Tell Milk, Tell Tell Tell Tell Tell Tell Me!

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: TaeTiSeo - Twinkle

 

"So, aren't you going to tell us about Jaemi?" 

 

The boys were taking a break from a three-hour dance practice when Luhan caught Kyungsoo off-guard with his question. Upon hearing a girl's name, the other boys in the room suddenly crowded around Kyungsoo and Luhan and plopped down the hardwood floor... except for Kevin who lied down on his back.

 

"Who is Jaemi?" Chanyeol asked.

 

All eight boys were getting curious now. Even Yixing, who usually busies himself with dancing even during breaks, was all ears. It seemed that any topic that concerns a girl will definitely grab any boy's attention.

 

"Bubble tea," Sehun answered.

 

Kevin looked at the maknae in disbelief. "Are you craving for bubble tea again?" 

 

"Hmm... bubble tea... toffee-flavored bubble tea..." Minseok mumbled, his lips.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes at his Kevin hyung's remark. "No hyung, I meant the girl."

 

"The girl is bubble tea?!?" Yixing exclaimed.

 

Luhan face-palmed after hearing his friend's reaction. He lightly slapped the back of Yixing's head and said, "No, you teapot! The girl is from the bubble tea shop."

 

Upon hearing Luhan's clarification, the boys chorused a well-harmonized "Aaaaaaaah" and nodded... although it seemed like it took Yixing about a second later to figure everything out.

 

"So, is she Kyungsoo's girlfriend?" Kyuwan asked Luhan.

 

"He probably wishes," Minseok smirked.

 

Sighing in frustration, Kyungsoo finally gave in to the pressure and decided to tell his friends about you. "Look. She's not my girlfriend, okay? I just met her today. Besides, the only things I know about her are her name and her age."

 

"And that she's really pretty," Luhan added.

 

"How pretty?" Kevin asked. "Like, dolled-up pretty? Or effortlessly pretty?" He was now staring at the ceiling and it seemed like he was trying to imagine how you look like.

 

Luhan tried to picture you in his mind. He remembered how you looked like when he saw you this morning. You weren't wearing any makeup - he was sure of that - but somehow both your cheeks and your lips were both adorably pink. Your long black hair wasn't styled in any special way either. It was just tied up neatly in a violet ponytail. Even your eyebrows look like they haven't had the pleasure of meeting either a pair of tweezers or a twisted cotton thread yet.

 

 

"Definitely effortlessly pretty," Luhan decided.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, "More like, too-lazy-to-put-in-an-effort pretty." He leaned back on his elbows and stretched his legs, so that he was almost in a lying down position like Kevin.

 

"That's still pretty, though," Minseok pointed out.

 

Yixing, who was fiddling with the buttons on his phone, came up with a suggestion. "We should all just go to the bubble tea shop after practice so we can see her in the flesh."

 

"But I kinda want to see her right now," Kevin declared.

 

Chanyeol suddenly stood up from his seat and started bouncing up and down as if he was riding a pogo stick. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I get it! I get it!" 

 

The other boys just looked at him in confusion.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes turned into a pair of donuts and asked, "Is he high or something?"

 

Without even stopping from bouncing around the practice room, Chanyeol smiled creepily as he announced, "I have a really brilliant idea!"

 

 

You took a deep sigh.

 

How could he leave me like that?!? How could he leave me in-charge of the whole shop?!? And on my first day too! Urgh. What kind of a sunbae is he anyway? And to think I thought he was a good teacher...

 

You were too preoccupied with your thoughts that you didn't even notice it when the phone at the shop rang.

 

Without looking up from the Sudoku puzzle booklet that she was busying herself with for the past hour, Ahjumeonie harshly told you that the phone "isn't going to pick itself up". 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter