Mys-berry, Mys-berry, Molla Molla, Ajik Naneun Molla

The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Miss A - Breathe

 

"Jaemi-ah~"

 

Even with your eyes closed, you were pretty sure who just came in. There was no mistaking that the greeting came from the deep-voiced SM trainee named Park Chanyeol. Just one glance at the front door and your guess was confirmed. It was, indeed, Chanyeol, and with him are the rest of Happy Bubble Tea Shop's most frequent customers.

 

"You're here again?!?"

 

Although it doesn't sound like the friendliest greeting - especially towards actual paying customers - you were actually happy that they were here. The Happy Bubble Tea Shop seemed dull and quiet without the presence of Kyungsoo sunbae and his friends.

 

"Of course, we're here again. We're here every day!" Chanyeol replied. 

 

The tall boy walked towards your direction and rested both of his elbows on the counter. He then cupped his face with his hands and gave you a broad smile.

 

"Why? Do you think we only came here because of you?"

 

You felt your cheeks redden. "I didn't say that!"

 

Joonmyun lightly hit his dongsaeng's head. "Ya, Park Chanyeol! Stop flirting with Jaemi! Your love life is already complicated as it is!"

 

Complicated love life? Why?!?

 

Leaning closer to the counter, you rested your chin on one hand and tilted your head a bit. "Why? Is he dating two girls at once or something?"

 

The other boys about it, but Chanyeol stood straight and folded his arms in defense.

 

"I'm not even dating anybody!"

 

Sehun, who seemed uninterested in hearing another round of discussion about his Chanyeol hyung's love life, tried to divert the conversation by reminding you that you have a job to focus on. "Can we order now, pleathe?" 

 

"A cup of chocolate bubble tea, right?"

 

"Yeth, and pleathe add more pearlth in it,"

 

Despite the maknae's attempt to change the topic, the hyungs were apparently not done with the Chanyeol-Yejin talk yet. Refusing to let their friend off the hook, they continued questioning poor 'ol Park about his suspicious relationship with their co-trainee.

 

Jongin and Moonkyu stood at either side of Chanyeol and started interrogating him.

 

"So, if you're just friends..."

 

"...how come everyone else thinks you're dating?"

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know. I should be the one asking you that!"

 

"Didn't you go to the movies with her last weekend?"

 

"Yeah, you even accepted the chocolates she gave you on Valentine's Day!"

 

The boys then started enumerating all the times Chanyeol went out with Yejin. They mentioned every single movie they watched together, every lunch box they shared, every song they sang together, every opinion they agreed on, every festival they attended together... they even counted all the times Chanyeol and Yejin spent talking while on a break from practicing.

 

"Whoa! That's a lot of dates!"

 

"See? Even Jaemi thinks you're dating!" Joonmyun pointed out.

 

Chanyeol retorted, "Jaemi doesn't even know who we're talking about!"

 

"Yeah, who are you talking about anyway?"

 

It was Sehun who answered your question. "Yejin noona~"

 

Yejin noona? Who's Yejin noona? "Who?"

 

Knowing that the only way for you to remember Yejin is by mentioning her only claim to fame, Kyungsoo came up with the best description of the girl in question. "She's the girl in SHINee's A.Mi.Go. music video,"

 

Yep, that's Yejin, but you already know that, right?

 

Trying to recall the said MV in your mind, you excitedly pointed to Chanyeol when you remembered the girl they were referring to.

 

"Oooh~ was she the one who touched Minho's chest?!?"

 

Joonmyun looked at you quite peculiarly before answering. "Err... yes?"

 

*Out of all the scenes in the MV Yejin was in, she remembered that one?!?*

 

Upon hearing Joonmyun's confirmation, you turned your attention back to Chanyeol.

 

"You're dating her?!?"

 

Whoa. Dating among SM trainees! Are they even allowed to do that?!?

 

Kyungsoo, who was helping you prepare the drinks, suddenly decided to tease you. "I didn't know you were so interested in him,"

 

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Who said I was interested in him?"

 

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks and pouted cutely. "Ya! That hurts~"

 

 

He then sighed and tried to clarify his relationship with Yejin, "... and for the last time, I'm not dating Yejin. Araso?"

 

Imitating the rest of the boys, you just shrugged in response.

 

Meanwhile, Minseok thought it was a good idea to shift the conversation to you. He leaned towards the counter and smiled mischievously. "So, who are you interested in then?" 

 

*Hmm... who am I interested in?*

 

You weren't quite sure if there really is one, so you just answered with "None of your business." 

 

"So, there is one!" the pseudo-twins chorused.

 

Is Taemin perfectly synchronized with them, too? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter