Chapter 2

Be My Girl

“Yuri-yah~!”, Yoona called her friend after the welcoming ceremony.

“There you are! I’ve searched for you everywhere!”

“I’m sorry, I was late and then I didn’t know where to go and yeah...”

Yuri chuckeld. “That’s just typical for you. But now tell me, how are your neighbors?”

They started to walk to the canteen.

Yoona became all excited. “The neighbor on the left is soooo handsome! And he’s really nice, too!”

“Lucky you. Seems like it was a good start.”

“Yeah, he’s just like the prince of my dreams.”, Yoona said dreamy.

“And what about the other one?”, Yuri asked and it felt like Yoonas dreams just popped like a soap bubble. She pulled a face, “At first I thought he was really handsome – well, he actually is, but he’s such a playboy! You know, he almost kissed me! Such a beast!”

“Who is a beast?”, a voice asked and Yoona freezed.

Slowly she turned around. In front of her stood Taecyeon with a triumphant smile, “Hey there, beauty.”

She quickly shook her head and looked at him angrily, “You are the beast. Who do you think you are to kiss me?”

He laughed and put a finger under her chin to raise it up a little, “I haven’t kissed you, yet. Should I do it now?”

“Yah! Let go of me!”, Yoona called and tried to escape from his grip.

When Yuri wanted to help her friend, another similiar face appeared.

“Are you bothering her again?”

Annoyed Taecyeon let go of Yoona and turned around. “You again.”

“Donghae-shi!”, Yoona happily called.

“Hey, Yoona-shi.”, he answered and smiled.

“Why are you always interrupting me, huh?”, Taecyeon asked him with an angry face.

Indifferent Donghae looked at him, “Why are you always bothering her?”

“Don’t think I’m afraid of you or something.”, Taecyeon silently said when he went pass Donghae.

The cold glances they gave each other seemed to shoot electricity.

When Taecyeon had left, Donghae smiled at her.

“Everything all right?”

Yoona quickly nodded, “Thanks, again. You always come to the right time.”

“No problem, when – “

“Yah! Donghae-yah!”

Yuri, Yoona and Donghae looked to where the voice came from. A guy with blonde hair who stood beside a group of some guys waved at them.

“Sorry, I have to go now.”, with a smile he said good bye and left.

“And these guys were...”, Yuri began.

“My neighbors.”

“You really are lucky to have such handsome neighbors.”, Yuri said and sounded almost scandalized.

Yoona nuged her with her ellbow: “Yah, watch out what you say or I’ll tell Siwon-Oppa.”

“Don’t worry, I would never cheat on your brother.”, she grined.

“I hope so and now: Let’s go eat!”