Chapter 15

Be My Girl

The first one to talk was Jessica. “How unusual! How come someone like her is here?”

Yoona didn’t pay attention to her who was clinging on Taecyeon’s arm like always. The one her eyes were lying on was Taecyeon.

What was he doing here? And why was he with Jessica?

She then realized how she had stared at him and quickly looked away.

Taecyeon was just as surprised as her but he managed to cover up his true feelings and acted as indifferent and cold as before. Only the tautness Jessica could feel in his arm made her frown and reveald a bit of his effort he had to summon up to pull himself together.

The girl looked from Yoona to Taecyeon and back. She pulled a face. Taecyeon had told her they had broken up. He hadn’t told her the reason but the fact they had broken up was enough for her. But the atmosphere between those to wasn’t to her liking.

“Well, I guess you don’t have to talk about anything, do you? Let’s go then, Oppa.”, Jessica said and pulled on his arm.

He continued to look at Yoona for another moment and then turned around.

The way he acted towards her, hurt her again. She didn’t look after them as they walked away. She was only staring at the spot he had been standing a few minutes ago.

Why was all of this happening? She had came here with Yuri to forget about Taecyeon and now he was also here? And moreover with Jessica!

She shook her head. No, she wouldn’t let him ruin her holidays. She would relax and clear her head just as planned. Right, although he was here it didn’t mean they would see each other all day! Maybe he wasn’t even in the same hotel!

Yoona nodded to herself and began to walk back to Yuri.

Just act as if you’ve never met them.

 


Sorry, for the long wait, everyone! (>_<)

I was so concentrated on Bloody Business  that I wasn't able to work on 'Be my girl'...

I'm trying to update more frequently from now on!

Thanks for your support and I hope you still enjoy the story (^_^)v