Chapter 17

Be My Girl

Loud music was playing, people were dancing and others were standing at the bar, talking and drinking together.

“This is such a great location for a party!”, Yuri said amazed and immediately dragged Yoona to the bar. She got two cocktails for them and gave one to her friend.

“You know that I can’t bear with much alcohol.”

Yuri moved her hand. “Don’t worry there isn’t much alcohol in it. I’ll keep an eye on you.”

Still a bit sceptical she took a sip of the drink. It tasted quite good. She shrugged and decided to believe in her friend. It couldn’t get worse than the last time.

Yoona and Yuri enjoyed their time at the party. They danced lively, drank some drinks...it was a fun night.

She couldn’t deny that she was flattered that some guys had tried to flirt with her. Of course she had turned them down. But still it pushed one’s self-confidence.

As it got later her feet began to hurt and she became tired. Her friend though seemed as energetic as at the beginning of the evening.

“Yuri-yah! I’ll go back to our room first, okay?”, Yoona called her.

“Allright!”, she answered and continued to dance.

Yuri had always been a party girl. Luckily Siwon was okay with her going on parties, since she didn’t overdo it.

Before she went back to their room, Yoona walked down to the beach. With her shoes in one hand she walked across the sand.

The moon was shining brightly. Tomorrow they would go back to Seoul. And then she would have to face her problems again. A sigh escaped .

Why had it turned out like this?

She then noticed voices and looked up. Two people were walking towards her. As they got closer she could see that they were drunk. One was reeling and the other one laughed about his friend though he wasn’t much better than him.

She walked a little bit closer to the sea to get a bigger distance from them. Nervously and also scared she walked pass them. It didn’t seem like they had noticed her.

As she was about to heave a sigh of relief, one guy said: “Oi, wait! Wasn’t there just a pretty lady?”

Yoona freezed immediately.

“Yeah, right there!”, his friend said and she could hear how they turned around and walked towards her. “Oi, pretty!”

She didn’t listen and began to walk faster.

“Wait! We want to talk to you!”, the other one said and both of them giggled.

More than scared she walked even faster and then began to run.

“We said to wait!” She looked over her shoulder and saw the men following her. And they were moving up fast.