Chapter 14

Be My Girl

“The bright sun, white sand and a clear blue ocean! This is paradise!”, Yuri took off her oversized hat and let the wind breeze through her hair.

“I still can’t believe, I’m hear...”, Yoona said as she put down her bag and looked at the ocean in amazement.

“Enjoy these three days on earth’s heaven.”

“Thanks again.”, she said but Yuri only grinned and suggested to look for their hotel room.

Although Yoona had insisted to pay the planeticket herself, Yuri hadn’t let her.

“It’s my brought forward christmas present for you.”, she had said and winked.

Yuri was from a pretty wealthy family and her father had always fullfilled his daughters wishes. Of course Yoona’s parents would’ve also supported their daughter if she had asked them for money but Yoona didn’t want to live off them.

As they reached their hotelroom – or to be exact, their suite – they put down their bags and immediately jump on the bed.

“I feel like I’m on a school trip!”, Yuri said which made Yoona laugh, “Where on earth have you been on school trips?”

Laughing and happy to have gotten away from the cold and rainy Seoul and her problems, Yoona sighed. Hopefully she would be able to clear her mind here and relax a bit.

“Hey, let’s go to the beach and lie in the sun!”, Yuri then suggested who was already looking for her bikini.

“Wow, how many do you have?” Amazed by the large amount of bikinis Yuri fished our of her bag, Yoona watched her friend choosing one.

“I only brought some of them. You want to borrow one?”

“No, thanks, I’ve got my own.”

She also stood up and unpacked her bag. As Yuri saw her friends bikini, she gasped: “You won’t really wear this, will you?”

Yoona looked at her pink bikini with a floral print and then at her friend: “Actually I planed to do so, why?”

Fast she took the bikini out of Yoona’s hand and threw it away: “No, you won’t wear that. It’s absolutely... borring and doesn’t suit your age. You have to wear something like...this!”

She then handed her a red-white striped one. Yuri herself chose a darkblue-white checked one.

Because she knew how persistent her friend could be when it comes to clothes she gave in and took the bikini.

As they walked across the beach, Yuri walked in a confident manner while Yoona felt kind of insecure in her outfit. To feel a bit more comfortable she put on a light jacket.

“This is a good place.”, her friend then said and put her bag beside one of the lounger which were palced under a sunshade.

With smooth movements she laid down on the lounger, put on sun glasses and began to put on sun blocker.

“I’ll go for a walk.”, Yoona said as she watched her friend who nodded.

There weren’t many people at the part Yoona was walking. But she had noticed that almost all of the people she had seen weren’t korean. Well, she really was away from home.

Happily she breathed in the air of the ocean  and she enjoyed the feeling of the sand under her feets.

Her thoughts revolved around Donghae, Taecyeon and the past weeks. As she had applied for this university she had never imagined her life as a student to turn out like this.

Many things had happened and it excited and scared her at the same time that there was even more to come.

“Oppa~ Quickly~!”

Yoona immediately stopped as she heard this voice. This whining and high voice. It was too familiar to over hear it.

Slowly she turned around and then she saw her. Jung Sooyeon – or Jessica as she wanted to be called.

“Yeah, yeah, why do you always have to be so-“, the man who was with her immediately stopped talking as he noticed Yoona.

Ok Taecyeon.