Chapter 23

Be My Girl

“It’s not easy, to get to talk to you alone.”, Kyuhyun said with a smile as they sat down at one table in the restaurant.

“Sorry, Oppa. It seemes like you’ve something important to tell me. What is it?”

He nodded slightly. “Let’s talk about that later.”

A waiter appeared and handed them the menu cards.

“Choose whatever you like. And don’t worry about the price.” She grinned at him. “Don’t worry, Oppa. I know that I don’t have to.”

After ordering, the waiter brought them something to drink. Kyuhyun leaned onto the desk. “Really, Yoona-yah, you’ve become a pretty woman.”

Yoona blushed at the compliment of her friend. “Ah, Oppa, don’t say such things.” “It’s just true. Your future boyfriend will be the happiest man on earth.”

It falttered her to hear such things but it also made her feel uncomfortable. Why was he suddenly talking to her like this? Kyuhyun had always treated her like a little sister and now he saw her as a woman... it was strange.

“Just don’t fall for a bad guy.” “Bad guy?”, Yoona smiled wryly, “You mean Teacyeon-ssi, don’t you?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I just don’t think that he’s the right one for you. Why don’t you go out with Donghae-ssi?”

“Oppa. I’m thankful for you worrying about me but I’m not a child anymore. I can decide for myself now. And about Taecyeon and Donghae... “ She couldn’t tell, how her feelings were. She really liked Donghae but... also somehow liked Taecyeon.

Their orders then came and they began to eat. “I’m sorry for trying to influence you. I only want you to be happy, Yoona-yah.” “Thank you, Oppa.”

After they had finishe their meal, Kyuhyun encouraged Yoona to order a dessert, who in the end gave in.

Happily eating her cheesecake, she then looked at Kyuhyun. “So Oppa, what did you want to tell me? I guess you didn’t only wanted to meet me to tell me about Donghae-Oppa.”

“Well... I thought that I should tell you first, since you are my precious friend.”, he began and smiled at her. “I have a girlfriend, Yoona-yah. She’s from Germany. I’ll introduce her to my parents tomorrow.”

“Wah~ a girlfriend? How is she like? Is she pretty?” Happily Yoona clapped into her hands. Kyuhyun had a girlfriend! It made her happy to hear, that he hadn’t been alone during his time in Germany.

The man chuckled at his friends’ reaction. “Yes, she is pretty. And I’ll introduce you to her someday, too. Since...” Kyuhyun stopped in his sentence which made Yoona blinking at him questioningly. He then smiled. “I’ll ask her to marry me.”

“What?! Marry?!”, Yoona exclaimed and in her surprise, she jumped up from her seat, catching the attention of the other customers. “Ah, I’m sorry, haha.” She apologized and sat down again.

With sprakling eyes she turned to Kyuhyun again. “You’ll marry her?”

“Well, I hope so. I haven’t asked her yet. I wanted to introduce her to my parents first.”

“Aw~ that are such good news! You definitely have to invite me to your wedding!” “Of course.”, he said chuckling.

They talked a little while more, before finally deciding to go home. “Come, I’ll take you home.” “Oh no, you don’t have to.”, she told him and shook her head.

“I’m still so happy about you getting married.”

Kyuhyun ruffled her hair a little. “I wanted you to be the first to hear. It was nice to see you again, after such a long time.”

“Yes, Oppa. I was happy to see you, too.” Yoona hugged him quickly. “Get home safely, Yoona-yah.”

She nodded and watched him driving off. “So, that was your old friend, huh?” Startled, Yoona turned around. “Taecyeon-ssi! Why do you always have to startle me?” “What was that? Taecyeon-ssi?”

Yoona blushed a little and looked away before mumbling. “Taecyeon-Oppa...”

“What? I couldn’t hear you.” He turned his ear towards her. “Could you repeat that once more, please?”

“Taecyeon-Oppa, you beast!”, she then raised her voice. Taecyeon smirked at her cute reaction and ruffled her hair just like Kyuhyun did.

“Good girl.”

“Let’s go, okay?” Still having reddend cheeks, she turned away and walked towards his car. “As you wish, beauty.” Following her, they got into the car.

“Was he your ex or something?”, Taecyeon suddenly asked. She raised an eyebrow. “You mean Kyuhyun-Oppa? No, why?” “Well, because...”,  he began and then looked at her sceptically, “You didn’t notice?”

“No, what?” Thinking whether to tell her or not, he in the end shook his head. “Nothing then.”

“Oh come on! I want to know now!” Turning on her seat towards him she began to poke his arm. “Come on, tell me.”

“No, I think I’m wrong.” Maybe he really was. Although the look in that guys face told more than words. It surprised him that Yoona hadn’t noticed.

Sulkily Yoona crossed her arms and pouted. But she then had an idea how she maybe could make him tell her.

As they arrived at the apartments, they stopped in front of hers.

“Thanks for picking me up.” “No need to, just don’t forget that you’ll have to spend a day with me.”

“Alright...”, she said. Taecyeon was about to go to his apartment, as Yoona suddenly grabbed his arm.

Surprised about her action, he stopped. “Taecyeon-Oppa~?”, Yoona said in her best aegyo voice she could. “W-What is it?” Caught off guard, he stuttered.

Her grib got a bit tighter and she got a bit closer to him. Taecyeon gulped. What was wrong with her suddenly?

“Oppa~?” Just as he had whispered into her ear in the afternoon, she now whispered, “Tell me, please~”

While he just had been nervous and caught in her aegyo, he now only turned his head away in annoyence. “Aish, you girl... why are you so curious?”
”Oh come on! Just tell me and I’ll stop asking!” “You want to know it that bad?” She nodded.

“Okay, I’ll tell you, when...” He whispered his condition into her ear.

Yoonas head went bright red. “It’s okay, I don’t want to know it anymore. Bye!” It didn’t even took a second and she had disappeared into her apartment.

Taecyeon couldn’t help but smirk at her reaction. “Ah, that girl is so innocent. Good night, beauty!”