Chapter 16

Be My Girl

The rest of the day Yoona didn’t meet Taecyeon and Jessica again. Maybe it was also because Taecyeon aslo tried to avoid her.

She hadn’t told Yuri about it and just enjoyed her free days.

In the evening they decided to eat at a restaurant at the beach. They had a great view at the ocean in the moonlight.

“I knew it was a great idea to come here.”, Yuri praised herself and read the menu.

Yoona smiled and nodded. “But I’m sorry that we had to leave Siwon behind.”

“He had to go on a business trip anyways.”, her friend said.

Although she said it so easily Yoona knew that Yuri was missing Siwon badly. They had been a couple for nearly four years now but still they were in love like at the first day. Yoona was more than happy that her best friend and her big brother were so happy together.

As they had ordered their meals, they watched at the ocean and listened to the live band.

It was perfect. A great atmosphere, nice food, good music and a beautiful view.

Yoona sighed. She wished Donghae could see this, too. She was sure he would’ve liked it.

But he was still so distant to her...quickly she shook her head. No, don’t think about it!

Yuri who saw her friend shaking her head about herself was just about to ask, what she had thought, as she saw Taecyeon and Jessica enter the restaurant.

Her eyes widened and she pointed at them. “Ok Taecyeon and-!”

But before she could say more, Yoona quickly covered and pushed her arm down.

“Shh! Or they’ll notice us!”, she hissed.

“But- you knew they were here?”, Yuri asked in shock as her friend slowly let her go, “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I’ve met them at the beach. But I didn’t want it to ruin our trip so I just ignored the fact that they are here. Just pretend you don’t know them!”

Yuri made a face but kept silent. She gave them a furtivly look and then leaned forward to Yoona. “What’s wrong with this guy? At first he tries to get away from his annoying ex and tells her you were his new girlfriend just to break up with you and go on a trip with her?”

“Yuri, please. I’m also confused and kind of angry but now I don’t want to think about him.”

She gave them another look, then she nodded and said. “Right, you shouldn’t let a guy make you feel down who you aren’t interested in! I’ve got it! Tomorrow night we’ll go to the party at our hotel! Just forget about that jerk!”

Yoona smiled and gave her friend a grateful look. Her friend answered with a wide grin and then clapped in her hands as the waiter came back with their food. “And there is the food! You can’t believe how hungry I am!”

Yoona laughed as Yuri happily began to eat and joined her.