Chapter 8

Be My Girl

“All right everyone! Search for a good motive and begin to draw!”

“Yes~”

Without hesitation Yoona walked through the park they had visited with her art major.

When she found a beautiful blue hydrangea she smiled and sat down.

She got her pencil case and a sketch book out of her bag and began to draw.

While she was drawing she thought about what happened last as Taecyeon took her to university.

At once she blushed and hit her head with the book. She didn’t want to think about it. Luckily no one saw what had happend. Well, there were still rumours because people of course had seen her getting out of his car.

Her hand flew over the paper drawing the hydrangea. Yoona tried to fully concentrate on her task so she didn’t notice as someone approached her.

“I didn’t know you are this good at drawing.”, a familiar voice said near her right ear and a chin was placed on her shoulder.

“Kyaaaah!!!”, she immediately screamed and hit the person right into the face with her book.

“Aish! Why did you hit me?!”, an angry Taecyeon said while pressing his hands on his nose.

Yoona who had fallen backwards, quickly stood up. “Y-You scared me!”

“That’s no reason to hit me!”

“Of course it is, you !”

“?”, he repeated indignantly, “Yah! I’m not a !”

“Oh, you are!”, she answered and then quickly covered with the book as her glance captured his lips.
Taecyeon sighed: “And I thought you would be happy to see me.”

“Me? Happy? To see you?”, she asked in disbelieve, “Are you sick?”

“I guss I really am...”, he mumbled. Even though they were fighting he was more than happy to just see her. To look in her brown eyes, smell her perfume, think about her soft lips... He shook his head to get rid off this thoughts. What the hell was wrong with him? After that day he had cought himself thinking about her again and again.

Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest, still keeping the book as a shield and scrutinized him. What was this guy thinking about?

“Well, what are you actually doing here?”, she then asked.

“Me?” He could never tell her, that she was the reason. Actually today he had a day off. But somehow he found out the art major would be on a study trip today. Okay, maybe he had searched for her and then asked about ten people to find out about it, but he wouldn’t tell her anyways.

Taecyeon put his hands into his pockets: “I just was taking a walking here by chance when I saw a familiar girl sitting on the ground.”

With a sceptical expression she looked at him. She couldn’t believe it really was a coincidence but she didn’t question it.

“And you? What are you doing here? Drawing some flowers?”, he said to change the topic and acted like he didn’t know.

“I’m here on a study trip.”, she explained and looked at the flowers, “I’m doing a task right now.”

Then she sat down again and continued to draw.

“A task?”, he asked and sat down next to her.

“Unn, we have to make sketches of things we think represent ‘the beauty of the nature’.”

“Then you should draw me.”, he suggested and a pose.

She laughed and pricked him with her pencil: “You are so narcisstic, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am, who wouldn’t fall for me?”, he grinned.

“That would be me.”, she answered and stuck out her toungue.

“I’ll change that, be-“ “Oppa~!”

Both of them flinched as they heard the voice and suddenly someone jumped onto Taecyeon’s back and hugged him. “Oppa~ I missed you so much!”

Yoona looked at the girl who was clingging on Taecyeon’s back with wide eyes.

She had long brown hair and was well dressed – as far as Yoona could see.

“Jung SooYeon?!”, Taecyeon then asked in surprise and stood up, so the girl almost fell backwards, “What are you doing here?”

“Oppa~ Don’t call me like that! Call me Sica!”, she said and hugged him.

“Y-Yah! Let go of me!”, he tried to push her away, but she managed to hold on to him.

Yoona also stood up and watched them with amusement and curiousity. But also there was some kind of dissapointment and anger which she quickly pulled away.

When he finally managed to pull her away, the girl pouted and then raised an eyebrow when she saw Yoona.

She looked at her with a searchingly glance and came nearer. “Who are you?”

“Oh, I’m I-“ Without listening the girl turned around so that her hair almost hit Yoona if she wouldn’t have got out of the way. “Who is that girl, Oppa?”, the girl asked and pointed at Yoona.

“She is-“, Taecyeon began as she interrupted him and seemed near to cry, “Are you cheating on me, Oppa? I can’t believe it! And then with a girl like her?! Just look at her!”

“Yah!”, Yoona said, but Taecyeon began to speak, “SooYeon-ah...” “Sica.” He sighed. “All right. Sica-yah. I broke up with you, remember? You aren’t my girlfriend anymore and so I’m not cheating on you.”

“Maybe you broke up with me but I haven’t broke up with you! There are always to people involved!”

“Well, then.”, he said and suddenly grabbed Yoona at the waist and pulled her close to him, “I’ll introduce you to my knew girlfriend.”

“WHAT?!”, SooYeon and Yoona asked at the same time.

Taecyeon looked at Yoona with a begging look.

“I mean: yeah, I’m his girl...friend...”, she then mumbled and bowed her head a little.

SooYeon’s mouth fell open and she looked at both of them in shock and disbelief.

She then hit Taecyeon on his stomach before running away and screaming: “Bet on it, Ok Taec-Yeon! I’ll make you mine again!”

Yoona looked after her when she heard Taecyeon growling in pain.

He held his stomach and bended: “Gosh, this girl really has to much power...”
”Wh-What? She hurt you?!”, Yoona asked in disbelieve.

“She does boxing.”

“Ouh... all right, that explains it.”, Yoona said and picked up her bag, “I’ll be going then.”

“Wait!”, Taecyeon grabbed her wrist and stopped her. Slowly he straightened up and grinned still in pain, “You are my girlfriend now, aren’t you?”

“Yah! I only helped you out!”

“Well, maybe she is still watching us. I guess we have no choice to act like a couple until we are back at the university.”

Yoona sighed: “All right, but at first...” She punched him at his shoulder.

He was surprised how strong she was.

“Now I feel better.”