Chapter 13

Be My Girl

And he really did stop acting like Yoona was his girlfriend. It also seemed like Taecyeon completely ignored her.

Actually it should’ve made her happy that he wouldn’t bother her anymore but it didn’t. And also Donghae was keeping distant from her. Since the day Taecyeon had ended their fake relationship both of them hadn’t talked to her anymore. Or not more than a few words.

While Donghae was still saying ‘Good morning’ and smiling lightly, Taecyeon didn’t even looked at her. Everytime she went on her balcony and saw him standing on his, he turned around without a word and went back into his apartment.

“I don’t get it! We weren’t even a real couple! Why is he so mad? And why is Donghae mad at me?”, she sighed and flopped onto the couch.

“Even if you weren’t everybody would be mad to get stood up.”, Yuri said and handed her friend a cup of tea. Yoona had went to her best friend’s house to stay their for the night.

And while Siwon was on a business trip she also wouldn’t feel like she’d bother Yuri.

“But still... and why Donghae?” “Maybe he heard about it.”, Yuri said and shrugged.

“I don’t think so. We only acted in front of Jessica-shi.” But some people still asked if she and Taecyeon were a couple. Of course she denied it.

“And this idiot! He doesn’t even talk to me!” It really bothered her. Normally he would wait in front of her apartment and accompany her to the university but now... “Didn’t he say he would make me fall for him?”

She took a sip from her tea and ate a rice cracker.

“But why are you so furious? You didn’t like him anyways, did you? Now your problem is solved.”

“Yeah...but...”

“You don’t like him, do you?”, Yuri asked seriously.

“Well, somehow I do like him... he’s not as bad as I thought.”

“Do you love him?”

Yoona’s eyes widened and she quickly shook her head: “No, I don’t!” At least I don’t think so...

“And Donghae?”

Silence. Right, what about Donghae? He was just like the prince of her dreams. Handsome, charming, nice and caring. When she thought about him she felt how her heart beat faster and her face got hot.

“I... think I’m in love with him...”, Yoona slowly said and looked at her cup of tea.

But why was she so unsure about it? Because of Taecyeon? No, she shouldn’t be insecure because of him. She loved Donghae. Right from the start. And she wouldn’t just change her mind because of a guy who made her to his girlfriend to escape from his ex.

Yuri smiled and patted Yoona’s head. “Then why do you keep thinking about Taecyeon? Concentrate on Donghae. He has totally fallen for you.”

“He has?”, she sceptically asked.

“Of course he has.”, her friend laughed, “He is just to shy.”

Maybe she was right. Well, after their date that day he had tried to kiss her. That was a sign, wasn’t it?

She sighed: “Love is exhausting...”

“Uhm...”, Yuri thought and then seemed to have an idea, “Let’s make a trip to the beach!”

“A trip to the beach? It’s autumn!”

“Not here, let’s go to Thailand or Hawaii!”, she quickly put her cup on the table and got her netbook, “You really need some days off and where could you better relax than at the beach?”

“But-“ “No, buts. You and I will spend some days at one of this earths paradieses. And don’t even start with money, I’ll invite you.”

Yoona wanted to contradict to her again but then decided to just let it be. If Yuri once decided something she would do it.

She only shook her head and then smiled: “Alright, let’s go to the beach.”

“Great choice, darling.”, Yuri said and they discussed where to go to.