Chapter 10

Be My Girl

The next morning Yoona found a note on the small desk on her balcony.

 

Don’t back out on Saturday, beauty.

Taecyeon

 

P.S.: And thanks for accompanying me

 

She chuckled as she read it. She could clearly imagine how he would say this to her. At first he would be spiteful as always and then he would turn his head away and mumble a ‘Thanks’. Maybe he would also blush a little.

So from today on he would be on a trip with his major. Somehow she was sad about it.

Strange, how one day could change one’s opinion of another person.

After she got ready and ate breakfast, she went out of the apartment. Unlike the other days there were no Donghae and no Taecyeon who was also on their ways to the university.

She frowned and looked at Donghae’s door. Did he really got sick? Maybe he had a fever and had to stay home.

At first she considered to ring his bell but then she decided to go alone. If he was sick it would be better for him to get much sleep and to not be disturbed.

“Yoona-yah~!” Someone called and Yoona was surprised to see Yuri together with Siwon waiting in front of the building.

“Good morning, you two. What are you doing here?”

“We went out for breakfast and Yuri had suggested to pick you up.”, Siwon explained.

“Oh really?” Yoona blinked at Yuri in surprise. Actually Yuri knew that Yoona would go to university with Donghae – or lately with Taecyeon – she had said she didn’t want to disturb them so she wouldn’t come to her.

Now she noticed Yuri’s cuirous and a little confused look. She seemed to search for something – or to be exact: for someone.

“Where’s your prince charming, Yoona-yah?”, she whispered.

“I don’t know, I gues he caught a cold.”
”Aish....”, she mumbled.

Siwon and Yoona both raised an eyebrow.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just let’s go.”, Yuri quickly said.

It took a while but as Yoona finally understood, why Yuri wasn’t pleased with Donghae not being there, she pulled her friend a little away from her brother.
”Yah! Did you plan to show Donghae to Siwon?!”, she quietly asked.

“Ha, so you got my plan? Of course I wanted to! Do you know how hard it is to not speak about it with him?”

“I told you not to say a word! You know how Siwon reacts! And also: Donghae isn’t even my boyfriend! At least wait until I really got one!”

She sighed: “All right, all right... I’ll keep quiet and be patient...”

Yoona wasn’t sure if Yuri would really make it. But well, this had really been the first time she had kept a ‘secret’ for so long – from Siwon. Those two talked about almost everything.

As they arrieved at the campus, Yoona saw a familiar face.

“Donghae-shi!”, she quickly ran to him – knowing that Yuri was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“Good morning, Yoona-shi.”, he said and smiled.

“Are you all right? I thought you might have a fever because you weren’t at the apartment.”

“I had to leave early today, sorry for worrying you.” Donghae was more than happy to here that she had waited for him and thought about him. He coughed.

She frowned: “Do you have any medicine at home? I think you should take some.”

“I’ll stop by at the pharmacy. But now I have to go.”, he pointed at a group of students who seemed to wait.

“All right, but really go and buy some medicine!”, she warned him which made him laugh, “Yes~ Don’t worry. See you later!”

Then he turned around and ran to the group. As he arrived, he waved at Yoona. She also waved and smiled.

“Ha~ young love is so nice~”, Yuri said who had appeared beside Yoona.

“Young love? Yah, you aren’t much older than me. And also: it’s not like Siwon and your relationship is ‘old’.”

“Of course not, I still feel like we became a couple just a while ago, but what I mean is the beginning of your love! It slowly grows and is about to bloom soon.”

Yoona laughed: “Sometimes you’re just so funny.”

“Funny? Yah! I’m serious!”, she said and pouted.

“I know, I know and now let’s go to classes.”, Yoona said, linked her arms with Yuri and they went to the building laughing.