Chapter 1

Be My Girl

„There it is!“, Yoona happily said and pointed to a building up the street.

“I really hope for you that it is cheap when you have to walk up this hill every day.”, Yuri said and raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, it is, it is.”, Yoona laughed while they walked toward the building.

Today she would move into the student dormitory and her life as an art student of the Dongguk University would start.

When they reached the building and walked up the stairs to the second floor, Yoona was even more excited.

Although she already had been here it felt like a big adventure.

“Here is my first own apartment!”, she proudly said and opened the door of one apartment.

“Hm, it’s pretty nice.”, Yuri said and had a look around the apartment.

It wasn’t so small like other student apartments. There was a small kitchen, a quite big living room, a bedroom, bath and a broom closet.

In the middle of the living room stood many boxes. Yoona decided to unpack them later and at first to introduce herself to the neighbors.

“Maybe you have some handsome guys as neighbors.”, Yuri said and winked.

“I don’t think I will be that lucky.”, Yoona said and laughed.

“Hah...what a pity that I have to go now... I’m so excited how your neighbors are like.”

“Hey, why are you the one who is excited?”, Yoona laughed again and huged her friend, “Don’t worry I’ll tell you every detail.”

“Of course you will or I’ll be sulky.”

“Tell Siwon-Oppa thanks for helping with the boxes!”, she called and waved.

After Yuri had went down the stairs, Yoona straightened her back and went to the neighbor to her right.

Ok Taec-Yeon... how would he be?

Nervously and excitedly she rang the bell and waited.

No answer. Maybe he wasn’t at home?

When Yoona wanted to go the door suddenly opened and a handsome guy stood in front of her with only jeans on and a towel around his neck drying his hair.

fell open when she saw his unbelievable well trained abs.

“Oh, how come such a pretty woman visits me?”, he asked and grinned.

“Ah, uhm, I’m Im Yoon-Ah. I’ll living next door from today. Nice to meet you!”, she quickly introduced herself and bowed.

She couldn’t believe that she really was so lucky to have a handsome neighbor like him!

He seemed to be pretty nice to and he seemed to...suddenly he turned her around so her back faced the wall and put a hand beside her face. Slowly his face came closer.

“I’m Ok Taec-Yeon, nice to meet you, too, beauty.”

Yoonas eyes widend. He was totally a playboy!

Panicked how she could escape from him she looked from side to side. His face came closer and closer and Yoona pressed her eyes together.

When she thought his lips would meet hers another voice reached her ears.

“Yah, what are you doing?”

Taecyeon sighed and turned around, “Nothing that has something to do with you.”

Slowly Yoona opened her eyes and saw another guy standing behind Taecyeon.

Another more than handsome guy!

“Are you all right?”, he suddenly asked her and she automaticlly shook her head.

“See? She doesn’t feel comfortable with what you’re doing so: let her go.”

Taecyeon silently grumbled something and let go of her. Without saying another word he went inside his apartment and slammed the door.

Reliefed  she quickly walked beside the other guy. “Thank you really much, you are my saviour.”

He laughed: “No problem. This guys is pretty persistant.”

“You know him?” “Not really I don’t live here that long, yet.”

“You live here?”, Yoona asked happily.

“Yeah, right here.”, he pointed at the door next to hers on the left.

“I’m living here from today! I’m Im Yoon-Ah, nice to meet you!”, she said and bowed.

“Oh really? That’s great. I’m Lee Dong-Hae. Nice to meet you, too.”

She couldn’t believe it. She really lived between two handsome guys! Well, one of them was a playboy which she wouldn’t like to know better but just the fact was incredible. She never thought she would have so much luck.

And even though Taecyeon was a beas,t there was still Donghae and he was just like the prince of her dreams.

“Well, I’ll have to go to the supermarket now. See you later.”, he said and winked.

“Yes, see you later!”, she said with a wide grin.

Better than that her life as a student couldn’t have started.