Chapter 8 - Who do I like?

Can My Heart Be Healed?

How you look like after you took a shower.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I waved to Luhan. “Annyo~”

I unlocked my house and got in. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went up to my room and tried to start on the space essay but my mind kept lingering on the piece of paper Luhan had handed me. As I remember what happened today, a smile crept onto my face. I found myself grinning hysterically.

Why am I smiling? Do I like Luhan? No way, not possible! I spoke to myself in my head.

A devil appeared in my mind. “Luhan is so cute, just date him!”

Another devil emerged. “No, like Baekhyun. You can’t be positive that who you saw kissing was him, right? Be faithful in this relationship”

Shouldn’t that be an angel?

And another appeared… “Forget them all and like Lay. He seems like he’s really nice and funny! Plus, he’s kinda cute.”

The devils started arguing in my head.

Urghhhhh. My head hurts! No, gotta concentrate on this essay.

I sat there for a whole hour without getting any ideas. “Aish! I give up!”

I went downstairs and the TV. Some lame cooking show was on. I changed it to Discovery Channel and went to make some popcorn.

Ever wondered what love really is? Can’t tell who you really like? Then this is made for you!” the TV declared.

I ran back into the living room and expected something cool, but it was just some stupid commercial on a finger scanner. Those things don’t even work anyways. I can’t see who would even buy it.

The microwave dinged sending me a message that the popcorn was done. I went back into the kitchen and took the popcorn out. “Wow!” It was so hot that the bowl almost fell onto the ground. I hurriedly set it down onto the table. “I should probably let it settle down.” I said in a sarcastic tone. I went back to the living room and searched for a movie to watch. The only good movies that I haven’t watched yet were Heartstrings, You’re Beautiful, and Love Rain. The one that seemed the most typical was Love Rain, so I put the disc into the DVD player. I got up to get the popcorn and returned to watch the movie.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was so tired after watching that movie. It was so romantic. I could even say that some parts made me blush. I checked the clock and it said 8:00 p.m. I should probably get my beauty sleep now. I’ll just finish the essay tomorrow. I can't concentrate on it anyways~