Chapter 30 - Hungry/Part Two

Can My Heart Be Healed?

How do you guys like my new poster? Haven't seen it yet?? >>>> GO TO THE FOREWORD. ^^

I used PhotoScape for that...."That was easy!" :O So I haven't added a chapter for a while, but I wanted to make it more entertaining so I 

stayed awake at 1 in the morning~~

So I searched up 'EXO gifs' and half the results were about Luhan...my bias rocks! BTW, I'm thinking about either having Luhan or Kai as my target in this story, watcha think? But I want to have a twist in the end~~~

"I can't stop the staring. You're just...too beautiful" (─‿‿─)

My gosh...LAY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID YOU GET A CHANGE?! LOL, JK. ^o^ 

This was when Lay was in high school, dancing to 'Nobody' by Wonder Girls.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, sorry..." I whispered slightly. He rubbed his eyes quite a few times.  

"It’s okay. What time is it?" 

"2 a.m." 

"And where were you planning on going? And ditching me?" 

"I’m-" my tummy grumbled again, answering the question for me.  

"Oh, you're hungry?" 

"You can tell." I giggled.

"Sure, I’ll get you food. You stay here." He stood up and wobbled a bit. He must be really sleepy; I wonder how long he was awake yesterday. I grabbed onto his sleeve before he could walk away.

"I want to go too. I want to explore this place." 

"There's not much to see here. Sit down." I pouted and made puppy eyes.  

"Fine. But don’t bring those crutches along." 

"Eh? Why?" 

"They make too many sounds, they'll wake up the other patients. I’ll carry you instead." 

"Really? Piggyback?" 

"Yep." He bent down and used his thumb to point to his back. "Get on." 

I placed the crutches against my bed and hopped on one foot over to him. I positioned my legs around him. Putting one arm at a time, I made sure that I wouldn't hurt his neck. He sprung up while I was placing my second arm around him which caused me to hold onto him tighter; I quickly tied my arms around his neck and squeezed his clothes tightly.  

"You might wanna hold on a bit tighter." 

"Hey, I wasn't ready! You gave me a shock." 

 "Well, too bad. Let’s go."

"Ok, oppa." 

Kai moved swiftly and quietly across the hallways. We had to move so quietly that we could hear each other breathing.

"Am I heavy?"

"Ani."

"You're lying! I must be really heavy..."

"No, you're not; stop saying that!"

"Shhhhh! Your yelling!"

"Oh, how about you?!"

We arrived at the stop and we peered into the kitchen to see if anyone was inside. There was no one there.  

"Awww, it's closed." 

"Wait here" Kai said as he put me down onto a chair.  

"Where are you going?" I asked but he just jogged away.  

Okay...guess it's just me now. Oh no...

My tummy suddenly started hurting. What is with this bad luck?! I gripped it and hopped my way to the washroom. Hopefully, Kai won't be back until I come out.