Chapter 31 - Lost of Memories

Can My Heart Be Healed?

So I actually typed 1 chapter but decided to split it up!!! I'm lazy as you can tell!!

Why is it that I've never seen this picture before??

Kai and Luhan <3

I've never posted about XIU MIN, have I?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was in the washroom, clutching my tummy because it was hurting enormously. I didn't need to use the washroom so something was definitely going on inside me. For a few seconds, my eyes kept getting blurry and I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I remained in the washroom for a few minutes, sitting on the ground.  However, I wanted to go to Kai. He may be worried after all.

I left the washroom but I kept on swaying so I had to slant onto the wall as I was walking. I suddenly fell and expected to hit the ground. Instead, I was caught by someone unexpectedly.

"Sorry!” I bowed and continued walking alongside the wall. I didn’t get to see who it was, but I wanted to thank that person so I turned my head around, but no one was there. I was sure someone was just hereI can’t be imagining things. Can I?

Afterwards, when I reached the cafeteria, I took my way and sat on a chair. For some reason, I couldn’t concentrate on the things around me as they kept getting dimmer and dimmer. My eyes started to close and I collapsed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and opened them.

Where am I?

I looked around and saw nothing, no one, just an empty room with me on top of a bed – Why isn’t there anyone here? Am I in the hospital?

Suddenly, Jiyeon, Hye Rin, Soo Young, and Jin Ah appeared out of nowhere. Jiyeon smirked and motioned her head towards me. Soo Young and Jin Ah then went towards me and tied my arms to the side of the bed; I tried to struggle as much as I tried, but they were too strong. I tried kicking but my legs wouldn’t move. Jiyeon went beside me and crawled on top of me. She pulled my hair, slapped me, punched me; she did whatever she could do. She started throwing punches at my chest and I kept jerking upwards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes gradually opened.

“She’s awake, doctor!”

“Welcome back to reality, kid! Someone bring her back.”

“Yes, doctor!”

 Was that a dream?

“Where am I? What happened?” I asked the nurse beside me as she wheeled me into my room.

“It’s alright. You’re fine now; I’ll send in your relatives now.”

Relatives? Who?

Four guys came in. Strange ‘cause I could only remember two of them, Lay and Xiu Min.

“Lay!” and “Xiu Min!” were the first things that came out my mouth.

“How about me?” a guy with brownish hair pointed at himself.

“And me!” A guy with blackish hair shouted.

“Umwho are you guys?” Their faces turned blank.

“Listen; I know I was wrong before so you should be mad at me, but I’m sorry. I was wrong.” The guy with brown hair said.

“ReallyI don’t know you…” I tilted my head a bit.

“Stop pretending, Xiu Jin.” The guy with black hair declared.

“I really don't know…” I pulled the blanket a bit over my face. They looked shocked to see me act like this.

“Do you remember me?” Xiu Min asked.

“Of course I remember you, Xiu Min-oppa.”

“And me?” Lay asked.

“You’re Lay-oppa!”

“So you remember us, but not them?” Lay asked while pointing towards the other two guys.

“Ne…”

The guy with the blackish hair asked for a doctor to see me. The doctor came in and examined me.

“Alright;” He turned to face the four guys.

“What this girl had was ‘Vasovagal syncope’. It’s nothing serious, just that she had either been in a crowded, hot place; she had stress or had sight of threat of injury; was standing too long; was dehydrated; or has an illness. It was found that she has a low blood pressure probably because something happened before that caused her to lose a lot of blood. The after effects are not clear, but, it is rare for someone that had ‘Vasovagal syncope’ to have lost his or her memory.”

“So what you’re saying is?...” The guy in brown questioned.

“It is possible for her to never gain back her memories.” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to add me as a friend! I would love that! And comment please, subscribies~ <3