Chapter 36 - February 22nd - Phone Call

Can My Heart Be Healed?

I haven't updated in SSOOOOOO LONGGG. I apologize for it. I went to Wonderland, and then a Hamilton trip the day right after. I stayed there for a week and now I'm back...and lazier than ever. So, if I don't update, it's normal. Sorry  ;TT~TT;  :P 

I also have piano lessons and stuff...and I have a pet snail I kidnapped from the park...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COME BACK!  \\(^o^)// I heard it was in August or so?...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

Ring Ring.

"Hmmm?" I looked at my phone, 'Handsome Idiot'. "Eh? Who's this?" I thought for a while. "It couldn't be...Luhan? But it could also be Kai, Lay or Xiu Min." I answered the phone. 

"Hello?"

"Ah, you picked up!"

"And this is...?"

"Lay! I stole Kai's phone since I didn't have your phone number."

"Oh, really?" So Kai's the handsome idiot? That's cute~ "So, why'd you call?"

"To check up on you. Are you okay now? Got some rest?"

"Yes, thanks for worrying."

"Oh, and about the contest."

"Er...yes?"

"I thought that maybe you didn't want to choose a boyfriend out of the blue like that, so I wanted to help."

"Eh?"

"See, the thing is...I thought that if I joined the contest, you could just pick me and I could just pretend to be your boyfriend."

"So, you're saying that I'll pick you and you'll pretend to be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

"That would help a lot since I don't really want to pick between them. Plus, the other one would end up either mad or sad."

"So, we'll use this plan?"

"Thanks for worrying about me, oppa. You'll help a lot!"

"Yah! Is that my phone? Give it back!" It's Kai!

"Sorry, talk to you later!"

"Who did you call?!" I could hear Kai yelling and some shuffling noises. Lay's probably running with the phone...

"Ok, bye!"

Beep. Beep.

I closed my phone.

 

 

"Knock knock!" My head automatically flipped up.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Kim Jong Dae. You can call me Dr.Chen."

"Okay. Nice to meet you, Dr.Chen."

He walked to my bedside. "I'm here about your check-up."

"Check up?"

"Oh, the nurse didn't tell you? I'm here to see if you've recovered any memories yet. This helps us with the analysis and keeps your status updated."