Chapter 14 – Where? What?

Can My Heart Be Healed?

I HAVE SOOO MUCH HOMEWORK XD I know this isn't much, but bare with me for now X.X Why does everyone like Kai? Just curious...Who do you ship? ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kaja!” He pulled my hand towards the west exit.

“Hey! Where are we going?” I protested.

“Since we’re both free, let’s go somewhere!” He quickly tightened the grip around my hand and ran towards the south exit. Surprisingly, I was okay with it since I was going to leave anyways.

“Wait…W…wait…” I panted. He realized how fast he was dragging me. “Locker…stuff…first,” I gasped for air and kept fanning myself.

“Aish! I’m sorry I pulled you so fast. Are you okay?” He lifted me up in a bridal style. My eyes widened big.

“Yah! What are you doing?!?”

“You can’t walk right now. You can barely breathe.” He chuckled. “You should be happy that this handsome guy is carrying you. Where is your locker anyways?”

“Yah, let go of me! I have a boyfriend! And I can walk myself!”

“I don’t care if you have a boyfriend or not. Just hurry up so we can leave.”

“Fine…but it’s quite far away. On the second floor…Number 246.” I looked up at his face. He groaned.

“Aish! Oh, . Let’s hurry then.” He ran fast and I caught myself staring at his face. His eyes were brownish black, a beautiful colour. His hair was black and kind of fluffy. He was dressed up a bit weirdly--a white tank top, a jacket, white pants, and he carried a sling bag. He is kinda handsome…

We nearly got caught by a teacher, but we made it.

He dropped me down onto the ground. “Hey! What was that for?!”

“We are in front of your locker. Can’t you see? Or do you want me to still carry you?” He smirked.

“Babo!” I stood up and punched him on the shoulder. Then, I slowly unlocked my locker and returned my stuff to it.

“Your name? What’s your name?” He asked.

“I’m Xiu Jin, you?” I raised my right eyebrow, curious.

“I’m Kai, the hot, handsome kid in your class.” emphasizing the word handsome. He smirked again.

“Tch. You don’t look that hot.” I whispered to myself.

“Bwoh? What did you just say?”

“Nothing!” I smiled widely.

“You!” He pinched my cheeks. “Apologize!”

“I’m sorry, but it’s true!!!” He let go of me and walked away. I could tell he was pissed. I chuckled to myself. He’s so gullible. I hurriedly shut my locker and ran after him with my bag. “Yah! Wait up! I was just kidding!”

He stopped walking as I bumped onto his back. He turned around and grinned. “I know.” He patted my head. “Who would believe that I’m not hot?”

“Aigoo, you.” I slapped his shoulder again and we ended up laughing.