Chapter 27 – The Mysterious Person

Can My Heart Be Healed?

I almost reached 40 subscribies, yay~~ Reminder: Subscribies = your nickname!! Thx for reading my story!! I love, love, LOVE YOU GUYS! 

ㄴㅇㅅㅌ And I'm watching Boys Before Flowers....again.... O(n_n)O Why is it so long????!!! :< 

 

BTW, if I'm not updating, I'm probably studying for my exams...I also have a project for business; a website of an idol group or singer so please view it and tell me if there's anything missing/gone/wrong/mistaken...yeah...

https://sites.google.com/site/bttngw/

People who COULD be the mysterious people...

  SuHo

  Chanyeol

  Luhan

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 We reached the place where we left Luhan. I scanned the area to see if Luhan would still be there. I wonder where he is. 

"Ah! Where is he?" I sounded frustrated. Soon after I said that, Kai responded with;
"Stop worrying. It’s not like he’s gone missing or something. He’ll find us soon."
I let out a sigh as Kai continued to wheel me to my room.


When we reached my room, Kai was wheeling me in. But as he was walking towards the door, the door suddenly closed in front of him and I was pushed in. This left me in the room and him outside of it. He started pounding on the door.
"Yah! What is this? Why did the door close? Xiu Jin? Xiu Jin, are you okay?"


My heart was pounding and I was freaking out from what just happened. I was scared because the curtains were closed and the lights were off. Kai continued banging on the door and soon after, I heard rapid footsteps. He probably went to get the key to the room.
Back to reality, I was sweating from the creepy atmosphere. I overheard some sounds behind me, but it was too dark to tell who or what it was.


"Y-y-yah! Who's there?!" I heard some more noises and I started screaming.
"Who's there?! I swear if you're a , I have a really bad body and if you're a murderer, please don't kill me!!"
A few seconds after, an arm wrapped around my shoulders, giving me a light squeeze. I started yelling for help, "A-Ahhhh! Help! Let go of me!" I screamed the loudest I could. A hand covered my mouth and I started squirming out of the grasp.
The person behind me let out a sigh. "God, you don't have to yell so loud. It’s me."
Me? I tried talking but it came out as gibberish. "hoo ar ou?"
"You forgot about me already?"