Chapter 25 – Ditched

Can My Heart Be Healed?

My friend said this story was so cheesy. And I agree though... (ㅡㅁㅡ) I didn't know it was that cheesy until she pointed it out...(−_−;) I apologize for the cheesiness...but you guys still loved it right? ^o^

My summer break is in a month~~ And then I have Hamilton~~~~

Yeah~~~

Support me!

And now for random gifs~

So cute, ne?? (≧o≦)

Replays~~~

Kai is so shy! (─‿‿─)

Tired since I just came back from the airport at 2 in the morning...so...yeah......ACTION AND THE DRAMA BEGINS!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kai lifted me up in bridal style and seated me onto the wheelchair. Luhan offered to push it.

“I’ll push the wheelchair.”

“Are you sure you’re strong enough?” Another fight was underway.

“Guys, guys. It doesn’t matter who’s pushing the wheelchair, okay?”

“I’ll listen to you this time only because you’re hurt.” Kai muttered and walked away. We followed behind him.

Time Skip

_________________________________________________________

“WowWhere are we?” I clapped my hands together and smiled brightly.

“This is the place behind the hospital. “ Kai answered.

“I can’t believe this! How can this be behind the hospital?!” Still amazed, I struggled to stand up and my mouth was wide open in excitement. I hopped on one foot for a few seconds until two hands pushed me back onto the wheelchair. I turned to see who it was, Kai was on one side and Luhan was on the other.

“Why?” I pleaded.

“Your leg is hurt. A lot. So sit down while we push you.” Luhan immediately stated.

Awwwwwwwwwwww,” I started wailing.

“We said S-I-T-D-O-W-N” Kai spelled it out slowly and carefully, making sure I’d hear it.

“F-fine!”

They transported me around the place to see the views of it. Watching this made my heart melt, such a beautiful place; who would have guessed that it would be in such a place. Unexpectedly, Luhan let go of the wheelchair and went beside a tree to get something.

Luhan?”

Kai turned around and saw Luhan picking something up. He hurriedly went behind me and started to push me away.

“Eh? Where are we going? Luhan’s still there!”

“I know. We have to make an escape. And fast.”

“Escape? Wae?”

“This is not the real place I’m taking you to. We only came here to get rid of Luhan.”

“That’s mean thoughwhere are we going?”

“To meet my parents again.”

“What?!”

Two Hours Ago~

"Dad, please forgive me. I didn’t do it on purpose. I really do like her."

"But it doesn’t seem like she likes you back."

"Dad, please." I stared intensely into his eyes. "Have I ever asked you of anything before? This time it’s real. I’m not playing with her, I fell in love with her from first sight."

He remained silent and gazed outside the window.

I started to kneel; I was going to start begging for it. He saw the reflection through the glass window and quickly turned around.

"Fine, fine! Just stand up before your mother gets in here, she’ll kill me if she sees this."

My face showed that I was pleased. I bit my bottom lips, feeling the moment of succeeding. He phoned the secretary.

“Yes, yes. Leave her in the V.I.P. Room.”

He intertwined his fingers and looked at me. “If you are lying to me this time, I’m not going to trust you anymore. Got that?”

“Yes, father.”

I started to head out but my father stopped me.

"And, bring her to see me once she wakes up. I have to see which type of girl could capture my son’s heart."

"Yes." I said and started to make my way to her room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“I promised my dad you’ll see him."

"Why would you do that? He saw me run off and crying before! This is such an embarrassment! What will I say when he sees me??"

"It doesn’t matter. Just think of this asas the exchange for the free V.I.P. Room. Yeah."

"I have nothing to add to thatI’ll just follow the flow then…"

"Yep, good girl."

"But if something bad happens, it's not my fault."

"Yea, yea. K."

______________________________________________________________________

Luhan's POV

I stopped and went to grab some flowers. It was blue and white which reminded me of Xiu Jin. I thought it would look pretty on her so I went to get it. After I turned around, they were gone; both Kai and Xiu Jin.

Aish! Where could they have gone? I was gone for only a few seconds and they ditched me? Geez...I hope they won't be in a relationship once I find them…