Chapter 18 – Kai’s POV

Can My Heart Be Healed?

Kai!! WAE!!! Kai and Xiu Jin do make a good couple though~ ^o^ Really fast update. X.X

_________________________________________________________________________________

My dad glared at me and asked “Are you sure you guys are a couple?”

I gulped. I thought about how I would have to go to military camp if my dad were to catch me lying to him. I turned Xiu Jin to face me as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

After a few seconds, I felt a teardrop on my face and stopped. I opened my eyes to see Xiu Jin crying in front of me. “Why are you crying? I'm sorry I kissed you without permission. ” I noticed that she wasn't listening so I followed her eyes and realized what had happened. I forgot that her boyfriend was behind me. I hugged her tightly and whispered “I’m sorry…” I regretted what I just did; a lot.

She pushed me off me as she started running after Baekhyun.

My dad faced me. “What have you done now, son?” He stood up. “I’m really disappointed at you.” He stated as he turned around and walked away.

I let out a big sigh as I placed my hands onto my head, slightly messing up my hair. I didn’t even care that people were staring.

Oh god. My life is completely ruined now. 

My mom, who was still sitting on the other side of the table, cleared . I looked up to her.

“Don’t be sad, honey. Your dad and I knew you were going to bring a fake girlfriend. We thought it would be amusing to tease you, but I didn’t know you’ll actually kiss her. Don’t worry." She looked at me, concern filling her eyes. "You know your dad won’t send you off to a different country without a reason. That girl just now must be really sad. I don’t know what happened, but you should apologize to her.” She stood up, placed down a cheque for which ever amount was due, and also walked away.

I was frustrated. What the hell? They were playing around with me? Was this because of me skipping school all the time and going to night clubs? God, this must be karma.

I got on my feet, stuffed my hands into my pocket and walked away with a frightening face glaring at whoever looked at me. I spent the rest of the day at my private mansion rethinking what I had done and how to make up for it.