Chapter 12 – Baekhyun and Luhan…

Can My Heart Be Healed?

Right now, they're like so much boys around this one girl. I bet anyone would faint if they had flower boys around them. Kekeke. I WANT FLOWER BOYS. Lol xD Who's gonna end up with her?? Who do you guys wanna see now? :3 Continue to support me please!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The work period had finished (as the bell rang) and it was time for my next class, which was English. I walked with Lay and Luhan towards our next class. Lay was on my right, and Luhan was on my left. It was difficult to make it through the swarm of people because our school had really narrow hallways. So many people passed by. Our school was not popular, nor was it rich. Our school was cheap which was why so many people attended it. We conversed for a while, making our way through the crowd, and then Lay had to go down a different hallway. He had Gym while I and Luhan had English. He waved and walked away but I took hold of his arm. He paused and asked me why I was stopping him. I questioned him, “We’re friends, right?” I anticipated his answer.

He blinked his eyes a couple of times and said, “Maybe.” I was offended. I thought we really were friends by now.

“I’m kidding. Anyone who’s Luhan’s friend, is my friend.” He patted my head. I smiled wonderfully.

“Ne, oppa. See you soon!” I waved as he walked away.

Luhan turned to me. “He’s your oppa now?”

I nodded. “Is there anything wrong with that?” I twinkled my eyes.

“Ani. I just thought you have lots of oppas.”

As I entered the classroom, Baekhyun unexpectedly placed his arm around my waist and pulled me into a hug. “Baekhyun oppa!”

People knew we were a couple, but they were surprised that he would hug me in class. I could hear them gossiping ad giggling around us. I could see the girl, who I thought I saw with Baekhyun before, glaring at me with daunting eyes. “What are you doing?” Luhan yelled and pulled Baekhyun’s hand off of my waist. Luhan glared at him.

“Luhan. Luhannn.” I whispered. People started murmuring and pointing to us. I could feel nervousness increasing inside of me. I turned to Baekhyun and said, “I need to talk to him for a while. I’ll be back quickly.” I said and dragged Luhan outside of the classroom.

“Why are you pulling me outside? Did you see what he did, after he cheated on you?!”  

“Luhan! Calm down. I forgot to tell you what happened. On my way home yesterday, I encountered him and he told me I was just hallucinating because I loved him so much, so that person from before was not him.”

“Well, are you sure about that?”

“Well, no…but his eyes told me to believe in him. He looked like he was about to shed tears.”

Luhan watched me with depressed eyes. He sighed. “Just…be careful, ok? I don’t want you to get hurt.”

I nodded my head and went back in.

“What did you guys talk about?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh, nothing. It was just a misunderstanding of something.”

Luhan walked towards Baekhyun and apologized. “I’m sorry for what I just did. I was confused.” He had his hand on his neck again.

He does that every time he’s nervous, eh.

“Nah, it’s okay man. We’re cool, right?”

“Yep.” They shook each other’s hand but I could tell Luhan was still unhappy.

I didn’t keep it away from his on purpose. I just forgot because we were having so much fun.