Chapter 20 – Déjà Vu

Can My Heart Be Healed?

I'M SO SORRY FOR BAEKHYUN SHIPPERS OUR THERE, BAEKHYUN WILL HAVE TO BE THE EVIL ONE, yes... TT^TT

I hope you understand, I need someone to be the bad guy here. Spoiler for this chapter -- A NEW COUPLE IS BORN ;)

Support me and subscribe please! :)

____________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to look pretty in front of Baekhyun and convince him that I didn’t want to kiss Kai, that it was fake. I switched into something pretty and appealing; a flowery dress, black leggings, and a black leather jacket.

I reached the school and moved to the courtyard. I looked around for Baekhyun and I caught sight of him. I was so scared for a moment that I ran and hid behind a wall. I glanced at Baekhyun; he was about three meters away from me standing with his friends. There was that girl again.

That girl…what was her name again? Oh, yeah; Jiyeon. Why was he with her? I hid closer behind the wall and listened carefully to their conversation.

“Yah, didn’t you say that girl was stupid?” I think was Suho’s voice.

“She is.” Baekhyun replied.

“Why the hell was she with that rich dude?” Chanyeol asked.

I finally heard Jiyeon talk, “Bwoh? That cheated on you?”

By now, I had confirmed that they were talking about me. I leaned against the wall with one foot against the wall. They continued the conversation.

“Are you okay?” Tao doubted.

“Does it matter? I’ve been cheating on her way longer than she has been cheating on me. Right, Jiyeon-ah?”

“Ne, oppa. I can’t believe that Kai guy is dating her. What a waste.” She said in a spiteful tone.

What? He was cheating on me? The memory of Valentine’s Day and Baekhyun’s worrying finally fixed in place. So that was why he was worried. Not for me, but for himself.

“Kaja, oppa.” Jiyeon said. They retreated to the school gate as I came out from behind the wall and watch them, leaving. Why would he text me to come here? I was confused; scared; cheerless.

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders. “Who is this?!? Let go of me!” I shrieked.

“It’s me, Luhan.” I stopped yelling.

“Why are you here?”

“I was worried. I bumped into Jiyeon ad she dropped something. I picked it up and looked at it; it was Baekhyun’s phone and she was texting to your phone. She snatched it and walked away before I could ask anything else. I knew something would happen so I ran here.”

“Even after what I did to you in class? Why?”

“I know what happened. I was sitting five tables away from you. I saw everything that happened, I followed you guys. You were with this dude who goes to our class.” He hugged me tighter. He hesitated for a moment whether to talk or not.

“Forget about them. Be with me.” He whispered into my ear.

I was traumatized. I remained still.

“He will only continue to hurt you. I will never do that to you.”

I took his arms off me. I turned around and held them firmly. I seriously wasn’t thinking right at that time.

“Really? You’ll help me forget about him? You’ll never hurt me?” I looked at him tearfully.

“I won’t, I promise.” He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. I didn’t stop him. His words were so soothing; I was mesmerized.

“So…if possible…” I paused for a breath, “Can my heart be healed?”

“Of course it can. I will heal it for you.” He held onto my hands tightly and kissed them.