Chapter 10 – February 17th – Another New Friend?

Can My Heart Be Healed?

I've reached more than 10 subscribers. Yay me! \\^o^// Thanks to every one of you. Yes, even you you! Cheer for me!! Who shall the mysterious guy be? Read it to find out. >.<

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My alarm clock went on again. It was 7 a.m. Gotta get ready for school. I sat on my bed for a minute, than lazily went into the washroom. I changed into a green shoulder-off shirt, a pair of shorts, and pulled a purple knitted hat over my head. I added some basic makeup and eyeliner. I put all my stuff into my bag. I double checked in the mirror.

  Clothes - check

  Hair - check

  Face - check

  Backpack - check

Ok, I look perfect. I went downstairs to quickly make myself a peanut butter sandwich and walked towards school while eating my breakfast. I walked for a while untill I heard Luhan’s voice calling me from behind. I turned around with the sandwich in my mouth.

"Annyo!" I said, waving my hand up in the sky. I started to slightly choke on my sandwich. *Cough cough*

Luhan caught up to me and patted my back. “You shouldn’t talk while there’s something in your mouth, especially while you’re eating. Are you okay?”

I stood back up and hit my chest. “I’m okay oppa, good morning.” My eyes twiched a bit, but I smiled and he smiled back.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t reply yesterday. I went to visit my brother and we had a pillow fight…and things got out of hand…”

“Aigoo, Luhan can never grow up can he?” He swung his hand near my head, but I dodged it. I laughed. “Oppa can’t even hit me~” I stuck out my tongue to him and ran towards the school. He ran after me and stopped while motioning with his hands that there was someone in front of me. I turned around and ran into someone’s chest. I stepped back and bowed while apologizing. “Mianhe! I didn’t see you, sorry.” I looked up to see who I bumped into. It was…